Brit woman claims she had four orgasms giving birth!April 10th, 2009 - 1:37 pm ICT by ANI
London, Apr 10 (ANI): Childbirth is mostly accompanied by pain and screaming, but for mum-of-nine Linda Hinchcliffe its hotter than sex, who reckons that she experienced an orgasm during four deliveries.
The 42-year-old IT tutor endured two difficult caesarian deliveries before discovering that childbirth could even be a turn-on.
“They were slow rolling climaxes that lasted about five minutes each. The orgasms I had through birth were about ten times better than those I’ve had through intercourse,” The Sun quoted her as saying.
She added: “They’re longer and deeper and flood your whole body with warmth. I can honestly say that I loved all six of my natural births.”
When Linda became pregnant after her second marriage, she wanted to experience a natural birth.
Then, she went to hunt for a specialist who would help her have the kind of birth she wanted and was eventually referred to childbirth expert and women’s rights campaigner Professor Wendy Savage who was based at the Royal London Hospital.
Although Linda was prepared to feel the usual difficult labour pains during her first natural birth at the hospital, but was surprised when she actually started to enjoy the experience.
She says: “It felt incredible. I was completely relaxed, my husband was there and during the second stage of birth I felt this rush of euphoria and a massive, amazing orgasm for several minutes.
“That was followed by a gentle, drifting sensation as I came back down to earth.
“I’d never had a natural birth before but I thought: ‘This isn’t what other women talk about.’”
After two more caesarians, and another marriage, Linda delivered three babies naturally and claims that their births were the most pleasurable of all.
Later, she delivered another son, who is now 13 weeks old.
Linda said: “If it wasn’t for my age I would keep on having children. I absolutely love it, I would have one a year if I could.” (ANI)
- UK's heaviest baby girl weighs 12 pounds - Feb 17, 2012
- 13-hour labour fails to keep mom away from tweeting! - Sep 21, 2010
- British mom delivers rare identical triplets - Aug 05, 2012
- Infertile Brit woman's shock as suspected ulcer turns out to be baby - Jul 17, 2010
- Bachchans upset with morphed pictures of newborn - Nov 19, 2011
- Identical twins give birth on the same day - Oct 24, 2011
- 50-year-old Linda Hogan gets engaged to 21 year old Charlie Hill - Jul 28, 2010
- Simpson wants C-section delivery - Apr 20, 2012
- Giving birth to daughter was painful: Applegate - Feb 24, 2011
- She braves bullets to bring healthcare to women (Feature) - Apr 16, 2012
- I would love to have a baby every day: Helena Bonham Carter - Feb 01, 2011
- Kourtney Kardashian wants to have a water birth - Jun 22, 2012
- Pregnant Brit marathoner claims she's running 14 miles a day - May 31, 2010
- British woman has 100 orgasms in a day! - Aug 27, 2012
- Wendi Deng jumps to Rupert's defense when he was attacked with a foam pie - Jul 20, 2011
Tags: births, campaigner, childbirth, climaxes, deliveries, euphoria, five minutes, giving birth, having children, intercourse, kind of birth, labour pains, natural birth, orgasm, orgasms, royal london hospital, second marriage, second stage, three babies, warmth