Brit teen struck by lighting in shower!

November 22nd, 2007 - 1:05 pm ICT by admin  

London, Nov 22 (ANI): A Brit teenager was literally left stunned when she was struck by lightning while washing her hair in the shower.

17-year old Abbie Jackson was taking a bath when she saw a bolt of flash through the window.

The next thing she knew was that it had hit her wrist and moved up her arm, leaving it numb.

Thankfully, she escaped without any serious injury though she does have a numb arm and pain in her shoulder.

Her mum Tracy, a 45-year-old care assistant told the Dorset Echo newspaper that the entire incident was freaky.

It was so unlucky for her to be struck like that. I took her to the doctors surgery straight away but there wasnt really much they could do, The Sun quoted her, as telling the paper.

The whole thing was freaky, she added. (ANI)

Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

Posted in World |

Subscribe