Brit surrogate mum ‘pregnant again with Osama Bin Laden’s grandchild’!April 11th, 2011 - 1:36 pm ICT by ANI
London, April 11 (ANI): A British former poledancer who miscarried Osama Bin Laden’s twin grandchildren in 2010 has revealed that she is pregnant again with the grandchild of the world’s most wanted terrorist.
It’s the fifth time Louise Pollard has undergone IVF to provide Laden’s son Omar, 30, and his 55-year-old British wife Zaina with a child, reports the Daily Mail.
Pollard, who lives in a Bristol council flat and now works as a PA, will be paid 10,000 pounds after the child is born.
She miscarried the twins September 2010 after she was attacked while on holiday with Zaina, who was previously known as Jane Felix-Browne before she converted to Islam.
She was 10 weeks pregnant when two unknown men assaulted her as she walked alone from a cafe to her accommodation late at night.
Omar and Zaina split up afterwards amid claims that he was suffering from a mental illness, but it now appears they are back together.
Pollard also said in September 2010 that she would not be attempting surrogacy again for the couple and that Zaina’s eggs were no longer viable anyway because of her age.
However, she said a tearful, hour-long conversation with Omar’s wife changed her mind.
“Zaina told me I was beautiful and I was the only woman who could have her baby in the world. She said she couldnt do it with anyone else. She was absolutely devastated and just begged me over and over again,” said the surrogate mom.
“They want a baby who will have a British passport so Zaina can have the child with her when she visits family her,” she said.
She also told Sunday People that the child might bear the name of the terror chief.
“Zaina calls it baby radpole - but she has joked that she would call a son Osama,” said Pollard.
“I dont care if people criticise me for helping Omar and Zaina to have a baby. They deserve to be parents just as much as anyone else. Being Osama’s son is not easy for him,” she added. (ANI)
- Louise Pollard Asked To Reconsider Her Decision About Not Carrying Bin Laden's Grandchild Again - Sep 14, 2010
- Louise Pollard: Bin Laden's grandchildren miscarried after assault in Syria - Sep 14, 2010
- Bin Laden Request Louise Pollard To Try Again After Miscarriage - Sep 14, 2010
- Surrogate mother miscarried Osama's twin grandchildren - Sep 13, 2010
- British Surrogate Louise Pollard Assaulted: Miscarries Bin Laden Twins - Sep 14, 2010
- 'Osama's grandchildren twins' die after attack on surrogate mum - Sep 13, 2010
- Brit surrogate who agreed to have Osama's grandchild expecting twins - Aug 09, 2010
- Brit surrogate to Bin Laden's son, wife is pregnant - Jul 10, 2010
- Osama Bin Laden's son wants to name daughter Elizabeth after the Queen - Jun 16, 2010
- Omar Bin Laden checks into a mental hospital - Jul 11, 2010
- Osama bin Laden is alive, says son Omar - Jul 15, 2010
- Bin Laden's son upset over ex-wife's comments - Jul 12, 2010
- Osama's Son, Omar Bin Laden, Desires A Date With Drew Barrymore - Jul 18, 2010
- Bin Laden's son and wife split after 'he heard his dad's voice in his head' - Jul 09, 2010
- Brit surrogate mum for Osama Bin Laden's grandchild - Jun 11, 2010
Tags: accommodation, bristol, british passport, british wife, daily mail, eggs, felix, fifth time, islam, jane felix browne, mental illness, osama bin laden, poledancer, pollard, sunday people, surrogate mom, terror, twin grandchildren, twins, zaina