Brit Queen’s Asian chauffeur breaches her securityMay 24th, 2009 - 12:35 pm ICT by ANI
London, May 24 (ANI): Britain’s Queen Elizabeth could have been at the mercy of terrorists recently because of a security breach at Buckinhgam Palace.According to a News of The World report, two of its undercover reporters were given access to Her Majesty’s fleet of limos inside the palace grounds by the Asian boyfriend of a Lithuanian hooker.
According to the tabloid, royal chauffeur Brian Sirjusingh betrayed his Queen for just a 1,000 pounds as he sneaked the two reporters, both of Asian origin, past security without even searching them. Then he shockingly encouraged them to look around and even sit inside the cars used by the royal family.He had no idea of their identities or motives-only that his hooker girlfriend Victoria Voronova-with whom he romps in his Royal Mews flat-had met the men who were willing to pay him to do it.
“That’s where the Queen sits,” Sirjusingh bragged to one of our reporters, ushering him into the royal back seat of a Bentley often used by Her Majesty.He then wandered away giving the News of The World reporters plenty of time to either slip a small bomb or tracking device in a gap beneath the seat.
Sirjusingh, 38, claims to have driven the Queen himself, although the News of the World understands that has not happened yet.
He was happy to let the reporters Photograph and video the vehicles including a Rolls Royce, a Daimler and a Jaguar. He even let them take snaps of the number plates and revealed top secret codenames for two of her main cars used by drivers and royal protection officers.
He also reportedly informed the reporters about the Security weaknesses inside the cars and the Queen’s Private travel plans for the weekend.
The Royal Protection Squad is likely to go on a state of high alert in the wake of this security breach revelation, especially at a time when the Queen’s security is believed to be at Level 2-the second highest-because of the raised threat from al-Qaeda terrorists. (ANI)
- Brit Queen's Asian chauffeur suspended over alleged Buckingham Palace security breach - May 24, 2009
- Situation vacant for chauffeur worth the Royals - Aug 15, 2012
- Queen's most trusted aide resigns amidst Buckingham Palace sex scandal - Jan 01, 2011
- Kate Middleton to arrive at wedding venue in car damaged by protests - Mar 22, 2011
- British minister suggests yacht as gift to queen - Jan 16, 2012
- Queen may close crumbling Buckingham Palace - Dec 20, 2009
- Queen furious over Tony Blair memoirs - Sep 04, 2010
- Queen offers to share Buckingham Palace with Wills, Kate - Jan 15, 2011
- Princess Diana's palace opens to public - Mar 26, 2012
- Wills, Kate's world tour next year will help ease Queen's Diamond Jubilee workload - May 03, 2011
- Prince Charles' tribute to his 'mama' on her diamond jubilee celebrations - Jun 01, 2012
- Belarus arrests Lithuanian spies - Jul 13, 2012
- For the first time in 44 years, UK Queen to skip Commonwealth Games - May 30, 2010
- Malaysian politician in dock over faking knighthood from the Queen - Jul 09, 2010
- Prince Harry 'to organize riotous stag party for big brother' - Nov 20, 2010
Tags: asian origin, back seat, breaches, codenames, daimler, hooker, limos, lithuanian, majesty, news of the world, number plates, private travel, queen elizabeth, romps, royal family, royal mews, security breach, security weaknesses, travel plans, voronova