Brit nurse arrested over sex romps with sex beasts at prison hospitalOctober 25th, 2010 - 6:09 pm ICT by ANI
London, Oct 25 (ANI): A therapist at Britain’s Broadmoor hospital has been arrested after she was accused of romping with two sex beasts.
The woman, who is in her 20s, is said to have romped with violent paedophile Frank Welsford, 36, in a laundry room at the hospital, and to have also performed a sex act on him through a serving hatch in his door.
She is also said to have been intimate with another inmate, child rapist James Saunders, 42, who is suspected of having HIV.
The scandal comes a year after Broadmoor nurse Rhoda Sibanda, 32, got a suspended jail term at Reading Crown Court for having sex with a rapist.
All staff at the top security hospital in Crowthorne, Berks, were then warned by ward managers about inappropriate behaviour with the 260 patients.
“For another of the nursing staff to be accused of having sex with a patient is devastating,” the Sun quoted as insider as saying.
The therapist was suspended along with her ward manager and has since resigned.
“A woman in her 20s has been arrested. She has been released on bail,” Thames Valley Police confirmed.
Welsford, who is serving two life sentences, has according to a source demanded an HIV test and plans to sue the hospital claiming that, as a mental patient, the therapist abused him. (ANI)
- Broadmoor nurse 'who slept with HIV patient' forced to resign - Oct 18, 2010
- Brit nurse arrested for having sex with violent rapist - Aug 29, 2009
- Rapists, killers challenge UK govt. over right to benefits - Feb 20, 2011
- Yorkshire Ripper put on strict diet to stop him from eating himself to death - Dec 13, 2010
- Harmoniously designed wards help patients recover - Nov 02, 2011
- Brit nurse struck off for three-in-a-bed romp with patients - Nov 19, 2010
- Fire at two health care facilities - Mar 21, 2012
- Brit nurse's 'three-in-a-bed' cuddle with patients - Nov 16, 2010
- London hospital to sack 500 to save 50 mn pounds - Feb 17, 2011
- British nurses are too busy even for patients! - Oct 14, 2011
- Staff flee, leave patients unattended after fire - Dec 09, 2011
- CPI-M supports nurses' stir in Kerala - Feb 04, 2012
- Mumbai civic workers call off strike - Sep 21, 2011
- Snake causes panic in Kolkata hospital - Aug 12, 2012
- 'India faces 50 percent nursing shortage' - Mar 29, 2012
Tags: berks, broadmoor hospital, child rapist, crown court, hiv test, hospital london, inappropriate behaviour, jail term, james saunders, laundry room, life sentences, mental patient, paedophile, prison hospital, security hospital, sex act, sex romps, thames valley police, top security, welsford