Brit mum appeals women to have sex with Downs Syndrome suffering sonMarch 17th, 2009 - 1:25 pm ICT by ANI
London, Mar 17 (ANI): A mum whose adopted son has Downs Syndrome has gone public to appeal for women to have sex with him so he can lose his virginity.
Lucy Baxter, who campaigns for equal rights for Downs Syndrome sufferers, wants her 21-year-old child to live a fully rounded life and is considering paying a prostitute to sleep with him.
And she has helped him set up a web page appealing for potential dates to come forward, reports The Mirror.
Lucy, who has three other adopted sons with Downs and works with charity Mencap, said: Id like all my boys to find love and enjoy sex.
I would have no problem if Otto went to a brothel in Amsterdam.
I strongly believe, and have always said, that society has a learning disability when it comes to Downs Syndrome. Why should these people be kept separate and pigeon-holed when they have the same emotions, desires and feelings as so-called normal people.
He has the same expectations as everybody else. If he doesnt get a girlfriend, I will feel really bad because I have sold him this thing that he is like everybody else. Thats why Im working overtime to get this sorted for him.
I have brought Otto up to relate to everybody, not just a small group of disabled people.
Otto is an aspiring actor who has appeared in local stage versions of Macbeth and The Canterbury Tales.
Lucy, 50, of Abingdon, Oxfordshire, is single and has never married but has four adopted sons James, 25, Otto, 21, Titus, 14, and Raphael, seven.
She added: Everyone else his age is having sex and enjoying being young adults so why shouldnt Otto? Id be delighted if he went home with a girl or brought one back.
I dont have a problem with any of it. Hes going to Las Vegas for a few days to promote himself as an actor so who knows, he might get lucky over there. When he gets back home Ive lined up a few dating agencies for him to join. I always encourage him to go to nightclubs and other places where people pick up women. (ANI)
- Virgin Down's syndrome man turns down sex offers to wait for Miss Right - Jul 15, 2009
- Lily Allen pulls out of charity event - Dec 19, 2009
- 'Extremely Loud & Incredibly Close' tugs at the heartstrings (IANS Movie Review) - Mar 04, 2012
- Adhik Kadam's spiritual journey of service and suffering (Feature) - May 24, 2012
- World's oldest dog 'Otto' dies at 20 - Jan 15, 2010
- Gibson's ex claims she suffered from 'battered wife' syndrome - Oct 08, 2010
- Fewer foreigners adopting in India, as Indians step in - Nov 23, 2011
- Premier League star denies hotel teen rape claim - Sep 23, 2010
- Country star James Otto is now father to a baby girl - Aug 26, 2010
- I always wanted to do double role: Vidya Balan (With Image) - May 24, 2012
- Stinking of rotten fish, woman took 10 showers a day - Apr 17, 2012
- Stone was 'broken' after losing son's custody - Jan 21, 2012
- Vindu reveals family secrets, plans to make documentary on dad - Jul 17, 2012
- Frankie Boyle slams Mark Watson - Jan 10, 2011
- Justice Katju for regulating social media - Apr 18, 2012
Tags: abingdon oxfordshire, aspiring actor, baxter, brothel, canterbury tales, dating agencies, disabled people, downs syndrome, forward reports, going to las vegas, having sex, learning disability, macbeth, mencap, nightclubs, otto 21, pigeon, stage versions, virginity, young adults