Brit man vows to live for a year without telling a lieMarch 20th, 2009 - 5:37 pm ICT by ANI
London, Mar 20 (ANI): While an average person tells four lies a day, a Brit man has vowed to live for a year without fibbing.
Cathal Morrow, from London, has pledged not to lie for a year.
A writer by profession, Morrows pledge often leaves him with tricky question to answer.
Recalling one difficult moment, according to the Sun, he said: Patti was trying on a dress and asked, Does my bum look big in this? Studying it, I thought it did and said so. She wasnt pleased.
Morrows biggest challenge was his four-year-old son Borja
Once, Borja banged on the door when Patti and I were having impromptu sex in the bathroom, he said.
He yelled: What are you doing? Although Patti told me to say I was on the loo, I couldnt bring myself to lie. I just said nothing, he added.
However, Morrow insists that after giving up lies, life is much less complex and has really improved his well-being. (ANI)
- Most popular lie in UK: 'sorry I had no mobile phone signal' - Apr 02, 2010
- Women'd save a lot if they listened to their heart - May 16, 2012
- Britain turning a nation of fibbers - Aug 29, 2012
- Facebook fan sites for Pippa Middleton's derriere - Apr 30, 2011
- Puppy trapped in waste pipe survives after being flushed down the loo - Jun 15, 2009
- Brit boy, 4, unable to eat since birth cured by granny's chicken stew - Aug 20, 2010
- Brit women spend 4yrs on phone, 9 yrs shopping - Aug 12, 2010
- Mike Tyson vows to be a 'committed and dedicated' dad - Dec 05, 2010
- Thief's butt leaves him stuck in window for 6 hours - Aug 18, 2010
- Baroness and son battle over Spanish art treasure - Nov 22, 2009
- British kid ordered not to make noise while playing - Aug 30, 2011
- Blake Lively embarrassed after nephew sees her naked - Jul 03, 2012
- Katy Perry says she "needs English lessons" - Dec 24, 2009
- Noise pollution upsets Moss - Jun 28, 2012
- Mexico to hire attractive women to police ocean resorts - Jun 29, 2011