Brit man dumps wife on FacebookFebruary 6th, 2009 - 2:52 pm ICT by ANI
London, Feb 06 (ANI): A Brit man has ended his marriage by dumping his wife on Facebook.
Emma Brady says she learned her relationship was over when her husband posted a message on the social networking site.
It read: Neil Brady has ended his marriage to Emma Brady.
One person from Canada wrote: You are better off out of it.
The mum of one faced further humiliation when other users began adding comments.
She said she knew nothing of his decision or the Internet message until her pal saw the note online and called to see if she was okay.
We were like any other couple we had our ups and downs but I thought things were fine, the Sun quoted Brady, as saying.
Emma confronted, the 39-year-old IT consultant Neil about the posting last July but they stayed together.
Yet in December, Neil assaulted her at their home in Accrington, Lancs. He was fined 580 pounds by JPs in Blackburn.
Neil, now living in Baxenden, Lancs, said: Her behaviour was totally unreasonable. Id been telling her for ages I wanted a divorce. (ANI)
- Rupert Grint says onscreen kiss with Emma Watson was just 'okay' - Nov 20, 2010
- Lily Allen suffers second miscarriage - Nov 02, 2010
- Liz Hurley files for divorce from Arun Nayar - Apr 02, 2011
- Australian man raped woman for 13 hours - May 11, 2011
- Jet's Antonio Cromartie "Hates" Patriot's Tom Brady - Jan 13, 2011
- Facebook fuelling divorce epidemic - Jan 15, 2011
- Oz man who raped 10-yr-old girl while driving drunk ordered to pay $18K - Dec 10, 2010
- Man posts Facebook messages on how he killed daughter - May 18, 2011
- Pakistani tortured by relatives in Britain - Mar 31, 2012
- Kate Middleton getting super-svelte for wedding - Apr 12, 2011
- Man murdered for harassing newly-wed woman - Jul 14, 2012
- I'm okay, I'm okay, says Menon - May 03, 2012
- Katie Price could get her divorce from Alex Reid as early as May - Mar 07, 2011
- It's a boy for Shilpa Shetty - May 21, 2012
- Hudson shows second son first time - Aug 16, 2011