Brit groom impales penis on rusty nail on wedding nightSeptember 5th, 2010 - 2:52 pm ICT by ANI
London, Sep 5 (ANI): A newly married UK couple started their new life on a bad note when the groom skewered his manhood on a rusty nail.
The groom, Michael Race had promised his new wife Amy a wedding night to remember but to his surprise a bench collapsed and he fell hurting himself.
With blood pouring from his crotch, Michael pulled down his trousers and fainted when he saw the damage.
“I thought it was romantic that he started singing to me. But he ended up writhing in pain,” News of the World quoted the 25-year-old bride as saying.
The couple, from Manchester, was celebrating their marriage at Comlongon Castle, in Dumfries, Scotland.
“I thought he must have had too much to drink and went over to tell him to put it away.
“Then I saw all the blood and Michael started crying hysterically. He screamed, ‘My ball’s hanging off’. I couldn’t believe the sight in front of me - he was ripped apart. Then he fainted. No-one had seen anything like it, let alone at a wedding.
“He’d promised me the night of my life but neither of us expected it to end like this,” she said.
Michael, also 25 said: “We must have looked a right state with Amy’s wedding dress covered in blood. They spent ages stitching me up - I had 17 in all - and thankfully told me there wasn’t permanent damage.”
However, the couple consummated the marriage two days later.
“We made love very carefully. I kept thinking he was moaning in pain!” she said. (ANI)
- Larry David is dating Amy Landecker - Aug 30, 2011
- He begs - to help impoverished women marry - Nov 28, 2010
- Kim Kardashian prepares for her wedding - Aug 19, 2011
- Newly married Pakistani cop, wife robbed - Mar 19, 2012
- This uninvited wedding guest has a green cause - Nov 30, 2010
- World's hottest chilli contest leaves two in hospital - Oct 07, 2011
- Abandoned HIV positive woman finds succour in Delhi shelter (With Image) - Jul 11, 2012
- Taiwan worker lifts 230 kg with 'iron crotch' - Nov 23, 2011
- Michele Bachmann's son believes mom can be US president - Apr 23, 2011
- Shreyas wants to plan Soha-Kunal wedding - Feb 04, 2012
- Anna Paquin Weds Stephen Moyer In Malibu - Aug 23, 2010
- It's 'band, baja, barat' time in DC too! - Dec 11, 2011
- My marriage is a miracle: Gwen Stefani - Sep 12, 2012
- George Michael gifts recorded version of Stevie Wonder song to Wills-Kate - Apr 16, 2011
- Vivek Oberoi's Marriage Shoes Worth 25 Lakhs! - Nov 02, 2010