Brit girl’s life ruined by disorder that leaves her praying for dead animalsDecember 1st, 2010 - 5:25 pm ICT by ANI
London, Dec 1 (ANI): A British teen has revealed that her life is in turmoil, as she cannot seem to stop counting and praying when she sees dead animals on the road.
Suzannah Osborne, 15, suffers from an extreme form of Obsessive Compulsive Disorder, and it has convinced her there are “bad numbers”, such as three, and forces her to tot up “good numbers” to cancel them out.
“I have rows with my family. No one will speak to me because of the stupid counting,” the Sun quoted Osborne, of Teignmouth, Devon, as saying.
She first started logging her steps when she was eight and developed a phobia of treading on cracks, and now she feels compelled to pray for dead animals she sees on the road.
“It puts the family under stress,” her mum Rosalind, 41, said.
The schoolgirl is just trying new medication, and is hoping that her life will return to normal. (ANI)
- Germs good for my kids: Gwyneth Paltrow - Sep 12, 2012
- Aniston turns to life strategist for help in having a baby - Jun 30, 2010
- Woman kills self over skin condition - Aug 17, 2012
- Briton jailed for having sex with school girl - Mar 24, 2012
- Jennifer Aniston Wants A Baby, Turns To Doctor - Jul 01, 2010
- Lively wants 30 kids - Sep 12, 2012
- British dogs to get anti-depressants - Jun 25, 2012
- Rita Ora suffers from bathroom phobia - Aug 28, 2012
- Cher victim of Twitter death hoax - Jan 28, 2012
- Oscar nomination ballots sent to nearly 6,000 voters - Dec 28, 2010
- Donated organs give new lives to five Chinese - May 24, 2012
- OCD linked to common childhood illness - Oct 21, 2010
- Minaj's childhood phobia - Oct 21, 2011
- US-based Indian girl's decision to get nose pierced in trouble in US school - Nov 09, 2009
- Lingerie-obsessed Canadian commander exposed as serial killer - Oct 19, 2010