Brit girl seduces men to expose lies, earns big bucks during Valentine’sFebruary 12th, 2011 - 6:39 pm ICT by ANI
London, Feb 12 (ANI): Valentine’s day might be a day for expressing love for many but for a 27-year-old Brit girl this week is her busiest time to make money.
Claire Middleton is a highly paid honey-trapper and the run-up to Valentine’s Day is her busiest time.
“Women are desperate to know if their man is a cheat before they spend the most romantic day of the year with him,” the Sun quoted her as saying.
“It’s a sad reflection of the age we are living in but the lead-up to Valentine’s Day is when I am most in demand. My employees range from suspicious wives and girlfriends, to worried parents and even grandparents.
“Honey-trapping is not romantic but as February 14 draws closer, it’s definitely more in demand,” she said.
Middleton, from Brixton, South London, works as an office admin assistant and honey-traps part-time through an agency.
Middleton started doing this a year ago after a bad break-up that inspired her to help other women discover if their partners were cheats too.
Since then she has successfully trapped more than 30 men. Earning 500 pounds to 1,500 pounds per ‘target’, depending on how long the job takes she has raked in thousands.
“Honey-trapping doesn’t just involve going out and pulling a man-it takes weeks of surveillance and research. I have to understand how the man thinks and what appeals to him, that way it is easier to trap him.
“I’ve had months of training in surveillance and learned how to use all the equipment. It’s a highly skilled practice and I have so far earned around 40,000 pounds from honey-trapping,” added Middleton. (ANI)
- Indian Army Lt.Col. honey-trapped by Pakistan - Dec 20, 2011
- Honey trapper paid to sleep with other women's hubbies to prove infidelity! - Mar 24, 2010
- Himachal BJP seeks resignation of Congress leader Shandil - Jul 14, 2012
- Paltrow offers Valentine's Day tips - Feb 12, 2012
- Prince William takes Catherine skiing - Mar 25, 2012
- Pamper your loved one direct 'dil se', suggests Sky (TV Snippets) - Feb 13, 2012
- Spread love, today and always, tweets B-Town - Feb 14, 2012
- No Valentine plans for Zac Efron - Feb 10, 2012
- Paris Hilton's beau bought her diamond necklace for Valentine's - Feb 16, 2011
- Hilton's beau gifts her ruby, diamond necklace on V-Day - Feb 17, 2011
- Gear up for romance, comedy, thriller this Friday (IANS Preview) - Jul 31, 2012
- Kate Middleton's parents do their bit for the royal wedding - Mar 15, 2011
- In-debt Brit women opt for bankruptcy as way out - Sep 01, 2010
- 'Chastity Garter' that texts cheating WAG's husband or boyfriend! - Feb 12, 2011
- Love sells -- Valentine's Week is Rs.12,000 cr business - Feb 13, 2011
Tags: day of the year, expressing love, february 14, grandparents, honey trapper, job, london feb, money, office admin, parents, part time, sad reflection, south london, surveillance, target, time women, trapping, traps, valentine s day, wives and girlfriends