Brit dog falls off 200ft cliff, spends 6 days on bushy ledge, but survives!May 31st, 2010 - 6:02 pm ICT by ANI
London, May 31 (ANI): A dog in Britain fell 200 feet down from a hill and spent six days on a bushy ledge, but survived.
The three-year-old dachshund named ‘Beauty’ managed to live in severe conditions before being discovered.
Owners Chris and Helen Warren, from Wotton-Under-Edge, Gloucs, had lost the pooch, while chasing a rabbit close to the cliff edge at Dunscombe, near Sidmouth, Devon.
For the next five days they visited the spot to search for their pet without success.
However, a passer by finally heard the dog barking and informed the Warrens.
Coastguards later rescued the dog stuck on a ledge 200ft down. She had suffered from a broken front leg, reports the Sun.
Helen said: “She’s a tough little nut.” (ANI)
- Dog survives after 120ft cliff plunge - Jul 31, 2010
- Naked US woman heading to nudist beach rescued from cliff - Mar 25, 2011
- Buddhist healing practice for dogs! - Mar 03, 2012
- Poodle reunited with owner after 18 months of 'mystery' - Jan 31, 2011
- Drew Barrymore adopts puppy - Feb 03, 2012
- Bernadette Peters, Mary Tyler Moore to host Broadway Barks - Jul 03, 2010
- Prince William has a donkey named in his honour! - Apr 28, 2011
- Boniface: First dog to do scuba diving - Jul 05, 2010
- British dogs to get anti-depressants - Jun 25, 2012
- Dog Learns Scuba-Diving - Jul 05, 2010
- Couple plunges 350 ft by driving over suicide cliff - Aug 19, 2011
- Lawrence tormented by brothers - Mar 26, 2012
- Children can read dog barks better than adults - Oct 14, 2011
- De Niro's gifts for Cooper's dog - Oct 31, 2011
- 3st rabbit munching his way into Guinness World Records! - Feb 16, 2010