Brit dentist struck off for undoing trousers in front of female patientFebruary 19th, 2011 - 5:35 pm ICT by ANI
London, Feb 19 (ANI): A married dentist in Britain, who pinned a female patient down and undid his trousers while asking “Do you want to see the goods?”, has been struck off from the General Dental Council register.
Andrew Hockton, representing Roger Klein, 42, claimed the woman had offered the latter sex a few days before in a series of drunken late night phone calls while out with another employee at the practice.
The woman, referred to as LJ, had suggested he tell his wife he had been called out to see a patient.
“They indicated that one of them was having sex with a taxi driver and Mr Klein could join both of them and have sex with them that evening,” the Daily Mail quoted Hockton as saying.
A few days after the phone calls in April 2009, Klein visited the woman’s home because she had agreed to help deliver leaflets advertising his Regent Cosmetic Dental Practice in Knutsford, Cheshire.
When he arrived, she went upstairs to put her shoes on, only for Klein to burst into her bedroom despite being told to keep out, and subjected her to a 20-minute attack.
She thought he was “messing about” when Klein referred to their earlier conversation and grabbed her by the wrists, pulling her on top of him.
The dentist tried to kiss her and told her “I’m really horny” as she begged him to stop, saying he was being stupid and asking him where his wife was.
But instead he began rubbing himself against her and tried to lift her top up, repeating that he felt horny.
When she told him she didn’t, Klein replied saying that she would respond “in a minute when I lick your nipple”.
Klein, of Lymm, Cheshire, had denied sexual assault, claiming she had invited him to her room and began “panting, breathing really heavily”.
But he was convicted at Manchester Crown Court last July, and sentenced to 15 months in prison later reduced to 12 months.
He was removed from the General Dental Council for conduct that was “incompatible with his name remaining on the dentist’s register”. (ANI)
- Foreign dentists ruining our teeth: British patients - Dec 03, 2011
- Indian origin dentist in UK had sex with patient then trapped her in room - Mar 15, 2011
- Dentist retrieves tooth from bin, fixes it back - Sep 11, 2011
- Premier League football star in police probe following sex assault at party claim - Aug 20, 2010
- After getting dumped, woman dentist pulls out ex's teeth - Apr 28, 2012
- Susan Boyle suffers emotional breakdown - Jun 02, 2012
- Brit wife 'happily married' despite losing tribunal fight with dentist hubby - Feb 18, 2011
- Brit dentist pestered female technician to go to swingers' party - Nov 12, 2010
- Brit Indian dentist guilty of offering patient discount in exchange for sex - Oct 23, 2010
- Brit-Indian dentist 'tried to seduce patient with discount on treatment offer' - Sep 23, 2010
- Doc in Australia banned from practising after bizarre sexual examinations - May 28, 2010
- Indian-origin woman worked as dentist with fake degree - Sep 30, 2010
- German dentist refuses to treat boy named Jihad - Feb 05, 2010
- Swedish man accidentally swallows dentist's drill - Jan 20, 2011
- Kiwi dentist who made his female patient touch his penis found guilty - May 13, 2010
Tags: 12 months, 15 months, cosmetic dental practice, daily mail, dentist, female patient, few days, general dental council, having sex, knutsford, late night phone, leaflets, london feb, lymm cheshire, manchester crown court, nipple, sexual assault, shoes, taxi driver, trousers