Brit cafe’s ‘tenfold breakfast’ challenge for customersMay 18th, 2009 - 2:04 pm ICT by ANI
London, May 18 (ANI): A Brit cafe has launched what could be called a ‘tenfold feast’ for its customers, by offering a giant breakfast with tens of everything for free, provided punters could eat it all in 20 minutes.
And the 5,000-calorie ‘ultimate breakfast’ includes ten eggs, ten sausages, ten bacon rashers and ten slices of toast, plus beans, tomatoes and mushrooms.
However, customers at Mario’s Cafe in Bolton, Gtr Manchester, have to sign a health disclaimer before ordering their big feast, reports the Sun.
But, until now, no one has finished the 10 pounds feast within the allotted time. (ANI)
- Prince Harry wolfs down king-size breakfast after night out with Chelsy - Sep 27, 2009
- Brit restaurant offers meat feast that contains over 5,000 calories - Feb 23, 2011
- Whataburger Restaurants Announce "Breakfast On A Bun" Offer - Jun 15, 2010
- Burger King launches '1160-calorie Meat Monster' in Japan - Apr 13, 2011
- Now a blood-vessel-busting 5000-calorie burger available in UK - Jan 28, 2011
- Why the traditional English breakfast of bacon, eggs could soon be history - Jan 25, 2011
- An egg a day keeps unwanted calories at bay - Dec 11, 2011
- Humble egg in exotic avatars in Indian gourmet kitchens (With Image) - Mar 23, 2012
- Celebs share their hangover cures - Dec 30, 2009
- Mumbai, a city that never stops eating! - May 21, 2012
- Chick Fil-A offers free breakfast at select outlets - Aug 30, 2011
- MJ's father's has hearty breakfast at 80 - Jun 07, 2010
- Breakfast key to good health - Feb 20, 2011
- Forget Indian curry meals, Pizza is now Britain's favourite dish - Aug 09, 2010
- Healthy Low Calorie Snacks for Weight Loss - Oct 16, 2010