Brit cafe boss discovers four-yolk eggJanuary 5th, 2009 - 7:05 pm ICT by ANI
London, Jan 5 (ANI): Owner of a UK cafe was left gob smacked when he cracked open an egg, and found that it had four yolks.
Jane Holmes noticed the unusual egg as she cooked lunch for a customer.
And the lady was so excited to see the egg that she called her supplier, Daniel Brown, of Browns Eggs in Scarborough, North Yorks, to report the find.
Weve been delivering eggs 40 years and even my dad hasnt seen one with four yolks before, the Sun quoted Brown as saying.
The odds of a double-yolk are about 1,000 to one, so odds of four yolks must be phenomenal.
I would certainly be interested in hearing from anyone else who has seen this kind of thing, he added. (ANI)
- Brit woman finds six eggs in box with double yolks! - Feb 02, 2010
- Chef's Choice (To go with Humble egg in exotic avatars in Indian gourmet kitchens) - Mar 23, 2012
- Eggs that bounce like rubber hit China markets - Feb 10, 2012
- Did aliens create Drumstick - the four-legged chick? - Oct 25, 2010
- Size of egg influences lizard sex - Jun 05, 2009
- Brit surrogate mum 'pregnant again with Osama Bin Laden's grandchild'! - Apr 11, 2011
- Intake of egg yolks can block arteries: Study - Aug 14, 2012
- Egg size determines baby lizards' sex - Jun 05, 2009
- Humble egg in exotic avatars in Indian gourmet kitchens (With Image) - Mar 23, 2012
- Weiz happy marriage hasn't domesticated her - Aug 08, 2012
- Soya- egg yolk mix helps UK mum give birth after 3 miscarriages, failed IVF - May 02, 2011
- Surrogate mother miscarried Osama's twin grandchildren - Sep 13, 2010
- Eating Egg Yolks is as 'bad as Smoking' - Aug 15, 2012
- 300m-1 odds: All 3 children of Brit couple born at 7.43 - Jan 24, 2011
- Cooking, not Madonna's forte - Jan 15, 2012