Brit boy, 4, found dead in tumble dryerJuly 27th, 2010 - 2:33 pm ICT by ANI
London, July 27 (ANI): A four-year-old boy, after being reported missing from the garden of his home, was found dead in a tumble dryer.
Sonny Shepherd was reported missing from his home garden on Northcliffe Road, Ashbourne, Derbyshire, shortly after 10.30am.
A police helicopter was deployed to carry out the search for Sonny before he was found dead.
An hour later, his ‘distraught’ mother and a police officer found his body in a tumble dryer.
Detectives couldn’t find out if the dryer was switched on when the boy was found.
No one was arrested for the incident.
“Its normal procedure to search the house to make sure whoever is missing isn’t found there,” The Telegraph quoted a spokeswoman for Derbyshire Constabulary as saying.
‘”They were searching outside with the force helicopter and they also searched inside the house and that’s where they found him.
“He was found by his mother, who had a police officer with her at the time. She’s distraught, as can be expected, and is receiving medical attention,” she added. (ANI)
- Kid dies after hiding in tumble dryer - Jul 27, 2010
- Boy dies after hiding in tumble dryer - Apr 13, 2011
- House fire in England kills four young children - Jan 25, 2011
- Stray cat gives birth in a tumble dryer - Jun 20, 2012
- Boy dies imitating TV suicide scene - Feb 09, 2012
- US investigating Sikh gurdwara shooting as domestic terrorism - Aug 06, 2012
- Four-year-old kidnapped from Delhi hospital - Jul 17, 2012
- Child dies in spin dryer - Oct 10, 2011
- Boy dies imitating TV suicide scene (Lead) - Feb 09, 2012
- Woman kills three kids, commits suicide - Oct 19, 2011
- Couple held for scientist's son's murder (Lead) - Jun 18, 2011
- British child stabbed - Apr 10, 2012
- Cat survives microwave, tumble dryer and freezer ordeal! - Jun 19, 2010
- Four-year-old boy shoots three-year-old girl - Jul 31, 2010
- Minor electrocuted in east Delhi - Oct 15, 2011
Tags: , , , , , , , , , , ,