Bristol Palin Subtly Affirms The Existence Of A Boyfriend In Her LifeJanuary 25th, 2011 - 9:50 pm ICT by Pen Men At Work
January 25, 2011 (Pen Men at Work): The 20-year-old Bristol Palin entered the ‘The Bob & Mark Show’ of the KWHL station of Anchorage on Friday and conversed at length about her toddler, Tripp, her fresh residence in Arizona and her fresh boyfriend. Bristol was queried by the deejays boldly about whether she had released the check for the residence, to which she nodded happily. She voiced that, in this context, ‘Dancing With The Stars’ (DWTS) was worth it.
The two radio jockeys quizzed her about altering Tripp’s surname from Johnston to Palin, referring to Tripp’s Dad, Levi Johnston, with whom Bristol’s romance ended many months back. Bristol has asserted that she had requested Levi to confer his custody rights, which has been rejected by him. Levi, as per her, had not expended much time with Tripp lately, with Levi having visited Tripp on merely three occasions subsequent to DWTS. For Tripp, this is regrettable.
The deejays subsequently queried Bristol about her alleged new boyfriend, to which Bristol smiled. He is, reportedly, an Alaskan pipeline employee. Subsequently, they managed to worm a confirmation out of her on this issue. On whether happiness exists in her life as of now, Bristol replied that she is satisfied, admires the town in which she resides and is attached to her new dwelling. She mentioned that Tripp is robust and the state of affairs is pleasant.
Vocationally, Bristol remarked that she is functioning on a few projects. She is hunting for employment at a radio station in Phoenix. She desires to interact with the executives of that radio station and audit the environment there.
Bristol Palin had emerged recently in DWTS and surprised everyone with her astounding performances there, which ensured her entry into the last stages of the show. Her successes at the DWTS elated her admirers but enraged her critics, who accused her of benefitting from the conservative support base of her contentious Republican Mom, Sarah Palin. Life must be pretty challenging for Bristol as there is unrelenting focus on her Mom and her family from the American media, segments of which have labeled Sarah’s conservativeness as a threat to the liberal and welcoming way of life that is cherished by a significant segment of the American society.
- Bristol Palin's New Boyfriend A Pipe-Line Worker? - Jan 25, 2011
- Bristol Palin Says To Jay Leno That She Unreservedly Decided To Join DWTS - Sep 06, 2010
- Bristol Palin calls it quits with fiance - Aug 04, 2010
- Levi Johnston wants full custody of his son Tripp - Aug 07, 2012
- Bristol Palin has a new boyfriend - Jan 25, 2011
- Is Levi Johnston ‘In A Relationship’ With Another Woman? - Dec 20, 2010
- Mercede Johnston says that Bristol Palin is the most evil person that she knows - Aug 09, 2011
- Levi Johnston And Bristol Palin Together Again? - Jun 16, 2010
- Levi Johnston And Sunny Oglesby Dating Each Other - Dec 20, 2010
- Levi Johnston And Bristol Palin Rekindled Their Relationship? - Jun 30, 2010
- Sarah Palin 'hasn't accepted' daughter's fiancee Levi Johnston - Jul 22, 2010
- Bristol Palin And Levi Johnston Seemingly Reviving Their Dead Relationship - Jun 19, 2010
- Bristol Palin's Ex-Fiance Levi Johnston Dating Sunny Oglesby? - Dec 21, 2010
- Sarah Palin disapproves of her daughter Bristol's upcoming marriage to Levi Johnston - Jul 22, 2010
- Bristol Palin appears on The View - Jul 08, 2011
Tags: admirers, alaskan pipeline, anchorage, bristol, conservative support, custody rights, dancing with the stars, deejays, dwelling, dwts, happiness, jockeys, levi, men at work, new boyfriend, palin, pen men, radio station, state of affairs, successes