Bristol Palin graduates from high schoolMay 16th, 2009 - 4:55 pm ICT by ANI
New York, May 16 (ANI): Alaska Governor Sarah Palin’s daughter, Bristol, has graduated from high school.
According to People magazine, Palin, 19, who made the spotlight after her pregnancy was revealed, looked as happy as her fellow classmates as she accepted her high school diploma at the Wasilla Sports Complex.
While even her mum was not sure whether she would finish school after having Tripp, Palin revealed to the magazine that she was determined to graduate.
“I knew it would be hard work, but I knew I was going to do it,” the New York Daily News quoted her as telling the magazine.
It appears that her graduation has brought happiness even to her near ones, as her mom Sarah is also ecstatic about it.
“It’s been a challenging and exciting year - her senior year - and I’m just so pleased that we are where we are today,” Sarah said. (ANI)
- Bristol Palin has a new boyfriend - Jan 25, 2011
- Track Palin & wife expecting their first child - Jul 21, 2011
- Bristol Palin's New Boyfriend A Pipe-Line Worker? - Jan 25, 2011
- Sarah Palin 'hasn't accepted' daughter's fiancee Levi Johnston - Jul 22, 2010
- Bristol Palin to Debut On 'Secret Life' TV Show - Feb 24, 2010
- Bristol Palin Says To Jay Leno That She Unreservedly Decided To Join DWTS - Sep 06, 2010
- Why Is Bristol Palin So Happy About Her Former Beau's New Girlfriend? - Dec 18, 2010
- Bristol Palin calls it quits with fiance - Aug 04, 2010
- Levi Johnston to stand for mayor of Wasilla - Aug 10, 2010
- Levi Johnston And Sunny Oglesby Dating Each Other - Dec 20, 2010
- Telling mom about pregnancy was 'harder than labour', says Bristol Palin - Jun 30, 2010
- Sarah Palin disapproves of her daughter Bristol's upcoming marriage to Levi Johnston - Jul 22, 2010
- Bristol Palin 'happy for ex Levi Johnston's new relationship' - Dec 20, 2010
- Levi Johnston needs to go back to school: Bristol Palin - Sep 05, 2010
- Levi Johnston wants full custody of his son Tripp - Aug 07, 2012
Tags: alaska governor sarah palin, bristol, fellow classmates, governor sarah palin, graduates, graduation, happiness, high school diploma, mom, new york daily news, people magazine, pregnancy, sarah palin, senior year, Sports, spotlight, york daily news