Brad Pitt furious over Aniston’s attack on JolieNovember 15th, 2008 - 12:17 am ICT by IANS
London, Nov 14 (IANS) Hollywood superstar Brad Pitt is said to be furious over his ex-wife Jennifer Aniston’s comments about his present spouse, Angelina Jolie, in a magazine interview.According to dailymail.co.uk, Pitt, 44, is believed to be angry about Aniston talking about Jolie’s decision to spill the beans about falling in love with him during a film shoot while he was still married.
A source close to the Pitt-Jolie camp said that the couple was “totally thrown” by her (Aniston’s) remarks, thinking she had “moved on and wouldn’t want to reopen this old wound”.
However, a columnist Bill Zweckern commented: “One would have to assume Pitt’s irritation was due to Aniston’s comment that it was ‘uncool’ Jolie came clean about falling in love with her married co-star in ‘Mr & Mrs Smith’. But still, it was Pitt who cheated on Aniston leading to a horribly public split that was clearly humiliating for the popular actress”.
- Brad Pitt furious with Aniston over her tell-all interview - Nov 15, 2008
- Brad Pitt felt no sparks with Kidman - Aug 09, 2011
- Jolie praises Pitt as a 'real man' - Jun 01, 2011
- Ex-husband Pitt congratulates Aniston on engagement - Aug 15, 2012
- Pitt confesses falling in love with Jolie while married - Dec 12, 2008
- Jolie didn't wreck my marriage: Brad Pitt - Jan 07, 2009
- Depp-Jolie steamy scene in trouble - Nov 07, 2010
- Brad Pitt set to marry Angelina Jolie? - May 30, 2011
- Brad Pitt to produce biopic on Marilyn Monroe - Jun 05, 2012
- Jennifer Aniston: Loveless Life Sans Brad Pitt - Nov 08, 2010
- Pitt, Jolie not heading splitsway, claims friend - Jan 26, 2010
- Brangelina started dating before Pitt-Aniston breakup - Oct 19, 2008
- Jennifer Aniston opens up about Brangelina's relationship - Nov 11, 2008
- Brad Pitt may marry Angelina Jolie soon - Jan 26, 2012
- Stay away from my partner, Jolie warns Aniston - Jun 24, 2009