BP Executive Tony Hayward’s latest avatar - 12-inch ‘Inaction Man’July 18th, 2010 - 5:21 pm ICT by ANI
London, July 18 (ANI): Adding to the list of insults BP oil spill hate figure Tony Hayward has had to bear is a new 12-inch doll dubbed the “Inaction Man”.
The toy, made by American firm Hero Builders, depicts Hayward, 53, as jobless with a placard reading: BP Executive Needs Work.
Priced at 22.75dollars, the toy does nothing and describes Hayward’s qualities as “whiny little b*tch”, and an “all around w*****”.
“We don’t expect to sell any. That’s how reviled he is,” the News of the World quoted toy company boss Emil Vicale, as saying. (ANI)
- Gulf oil spill: Ex-BP boss Hayward may be charged with manslaughter - Mar 30, 2011
- BP chief executive Tony Hayward to step down (Lead) - Jul 25, 2010
- Hayward slams US media for 'demonising' him over Gulf oil spill - Jul 28, 2010
- Report: BP chief executive Hayward to be nominated for board position at Russia's TNK-BP - Jul 26, 2010
- Michaele Salahi Converted Into An Action Figure Doll Priced $39.95 - Sep 25, 2010
- BP to pay $7.8 bn to victims of oil spill - Mar 05, 2012
- Robert Dudley Is New CEO Of BP - Jul 27, 2010
- The Obamas up for grabs! - Apr 17, 2009
- BP chief executive to step down (Second Lead) - Jul 25, 2010
- BP seeks to resume drilling in Gulf of Mexico - Apr 04, 2011
- US President Barack Obama lashes out at BP chief Tony Hayward - Jun 09, 2010
- Britain worried that BP oil spill may hit ties with US - Jun 07, 2010
- Jimmy McMillan Inspires 'Rent is Too Damn High' Doll - Oct 29, 2010
- US President Barack Obama Disparages BP CEO, Tony Hayward, For His Uncaring Observations On The Gulf Of Mexico Oil Spill - Jun 09, 2010
- BP announces new head for Gulf Coast Restoration unit - Jun 23, 2010