Boyzone wants to work with Mark RonsonApril 20th, 2009 - 12:59 pm ICT by IANS
London, April 20 (IANS) Irish band Boyzone said it wants to collaborate with DJ-producer Mark Ronson and work on a new album.
This indicates that the band wants to chart a new territory, thesun.co.uk reports. The group, that reunited last year, recently announced that it will work on a new album.
Besides Mark Ronson, Boyzone has also approached The Chemical Brothers and the French group Daft Punk for possible collaborations.
- Amy collaborates with Ronson for third album - Sep 22, 2009
- Boyzone urge Daft Punk, Chemical Brothers to produce their new album - Mar 29, 2009
- Beyonce guarded about new album - Aug 04, 2012
- Spice Girls performance made Harding nostalgic - Aug 27, 2012
- Paris Hilton working on new album - Jan 29, 2012
- Boyzone planning 20th anniversary album - Jul 07, 2012
- One Direction announces name of second album - Aug 31, 2012
- I don't want to work with Lily Allen: Mark Ronson - Oct 21, 2009
- Gaga's album banned in Lebanon - Jun 04, 2011
- Mark Ronson is engaged to his French girlfriend - Feb 10, 2011
- Gallagher's second album with 'Beady Eyes' - Apr 25, 2011
- Lady Gaga toppled from top spot in UK singles chart - Apr 05, 2010
- Kevin and I are no longer together: Mark Feehily - Jan 02, 2012
- Duffy dismisses Boyzone splitting rumours - Jun 14, 2011
- West tries music album with animal sounds - Jun 22, 2012