Boy dies in Pakistan blastMarch 7th, 2012 - 12:20 pm ICT by IANS
Islamabad, March 7 (IANS) A nine-year-old boy was killed and three injured Wednesday when a bomb placed in a sewer exploded in Pakistan’s Peshawar city, a media report said.
The massive blast took place in the Scheme Chowk neighbourhood, reported Geo News.
“A nine-year old boy was killed and two children and a man were wounded in the bomb blast,” a senior police was quoted as saying.
Hukam Khan, an official, said it was a remote-controlled device.
A suspect has been held and sources said that a remote has been recovered from him.
- One killed, 11 hurt in Peshawar bombing (Lead) - May 12, 2012
- 10 die in Pakistan bombing - Jul 18, 2012
- 5 killed in Peshawar bomb blast (Lead) - Aug 31, 2012
- 12 killed in Pakistan hotel bombing - Aug 25, 2011
- Seven killed in Pakistan blast (Lead) - Jun 17, 2012
- One killed, over twelve hurt in bomb blast outside school in northwest Pakistan - Jan 19, 2011
- One hurt in Peshawar blast (Lead) - Dec 14, 2010
- 9 killed in Peshawar bomb blast (Second Lead) - Aug 31, 2012
- Remote-controlled bomb kills cop, wounds three others in Peshawar - Jan 23, 2011
- One dead in Pakistan blast - Feb 15, 2012
- 29 killed in Pakistan market blast (Second Lead) - Jan 10, 2012
- One injured in bomb blast in Peshawar, school bus escapes attack - Jan 06, 2011
- 15 dead, over 30 hurt in Pakistan blast (Lead) - Feb 23, 2012
- Five dead, 18 injured in Pakistan Navy bus bombing (Third Lead) - Apr 28, 2011
- One injured in Peshawar blast - Feb 24, 2012