Boy dies after hiding in tumble dryerApril 13th, 2011 - 5:45 pm ICT by IANS
London, April 13 (IANS) A four-year-old boy in Britain died after he suffered head injuries, burns and inhaled hot air inside a tumble dryer in which he had hidden, an inquest was told.
Sonny Gibson was spun around inside tumble dryer for up to two hours, Daily Express reported Wednesday.
It was not clear as to how the child became locked inside or how the machine was switched on.
Sonny’s mother, Anne Gibson, was not at home in Ashbourne, Derbys, as she had stayed the night with friends in July last year. The boy was being cared for by teenaged family members for the night.
Anne broke down as she said: “The dryer door was closed, I just opened it and saw him in there, he was just curled up. He looked like he was sleeping but I knew he was dead.”
- Kid dies after hiding in tumble dryer - Jul 27, 2010
- Brit boy, 4, found dead in tumble dryer - Jul 27, 2010
- Child dies in spin dryer - Oct 10, 2011
- Pakistani toddler survives after falling into spinning washing machine - Feb 11, 2011
- House fire in England kills four young children - Jan 25, 2011
- Cat survives microwave, tumble dryer and freezer ordeal! - Jun 19, 2010
- Man City's Lescott reveals how Rooney made him a double loser over weekend - Feb 15, 2011
- Stray cat gives birth in a tumble dryer - Jun 20, 2012
- Gibson 'threatened to burn down house after demanding sex' - Jul 15, 2010
- Woman beheads son to take revenge on husband - Jun 08, 2012
- British women jailed for 'sadistic' torture - Jul 30, 2010
- 'Burn Notice' Season 5 premieres - Jun 24, 2011
- Driver found dead inside car - May 07, 2011
- Locked in dark room by teacher, six-year-old dies - Feb 21, 2012
- Five-year-old boy all set to get his first haircut - Mar 15, 2012