Borrell rescues Ronnie Wood’s girlfriendJuly 27th, 2008 - 12:58 pm ICT by IANS
London, July 27 (IANS) Rocker Johnny Borrell came to the rescue of Rolling Stones guitarist Ronnie Wood’s Russian girlfriend Ekaterina Ivanova when she got involved in a brawl at a pub here. Ekaterina came to the pub with a few of her friends and trouble started when a group of people passed some comments on her. Soon things turned nasty and there was a scuffle, New-magazine.co.uk reports. Ekaterina was kicked and she ended up bleeding on her leg.
An onlooker was quoted as saying: “Someone shouted something about her not caring a jot about Ronnie’s family. And then a bit of a scrap seemed to break out. It was packed so it really turned into a bit of a tussle.
Then Borell, a friend of Wood, jumped in and pulled her out.
“Johnny didn’t hesitate, though. He dived straight in there and pulled Ekaterina out of the m
- Ronnie Wood's ex to move on - Sep 27, 2010
- Ronnie Wood 'snubs' 20-year-old Russian lover after dumping her - Dec 07, 2009
- Ronnie Wood 'to help ex girlfriend build music career' - Feb 17, 2010
- Ronnie Wood reunited with former girlfriend? - May 05, 2011
- Jo Wood forgives Ronnie - Oct 07, 2009
- Why Ronnie Wood ended his marriage to Jo - Sep 22, 2010
- Ronnie Wood 'wanted to make ex Ekaterina Ivanova jealous' - Jan 14, 2010
- Ronnie Wood, 62, fights girlfriend, 20 - Sep 18, 2009
- Ronnie Wood 'dumps' Russian lover - Dec 05, 2009
- Ronnie Woods' girlfriend rushed to hospital after tiff - Apr 18, 2010
- Ronnie Wood splits from Brazilian girlfriend - Feb 13, 2011
- Ronnie Wood gets thumbs up from girlfriend's dad - Jun 16, 2010
- Ronnie Woods dating Brazilian polo player - Feb 24, 2010
- Ronnie's latest album about failed romance - May 01, 2011
- Rocker Ronnie Wood's divorce finalised - Jan 26, 2011