“Boob-job bandit” surrenders to police in USMarch 26th, 2009 - 4:05 pm ICT by ANI
London, Mar 26 (ANI): A fugitive woman accused of “stealing” a new pair of breasts has surrendered to police.
Yvonne Pampellonne, 30, is accused of using fake ID to get 8, 000 pounds worth of plastic surgery and liposuction at a plastic surgery clinic, reports The Sun.
Pampellonne gave the Pacific Center for Plastic Surgery in California a false name, said police.
And after the clinic raised the alarm Pampellonne went to ground.
However, she turned herself in and now faces trial on charges of commercial burglary, grand theft and identity theft.
A lawyer acting for Pampellonne, who is on bail in Huntington Beach, California, vowed to prove she is no “boob-job bandit”. (ANI)
- Latest trend in UK: News mums heading for boobs jobs soon after having babies - Mar 17, 2010
- Banker woman dreamt of modelling with stolen $72,000 - Jul 17, 2012
- 'Barefoot Bandit' deported to US - Jul 14, 2010
- US woman steals credit card for bigger boob job, jailed - Dec 07, 2010
- Understaffed clinic ropes in nurses offering free boob jobs - May 25, 2009
- 'Phantom' gets caught - in Meghalaya - Jul 13, 2011
- Heidi Montag shows off 'botched' plastic surgery scars - Dec 22, 2010
- A cool way to rid your body of flabby bits - Sep 20, 2010
- Heidi Montag Feels Like Edward Scissorhands Due to Scars - Dec 22, 2010
- Boob job 'most popular cosmetic surgery procedure' - Mar 27, 2011
- Brazilian model with world's biggest breasts fears 38KKK boobs will kill her - Jul 17, 2010
- 'Bad Luck Bandit' arrested after his car runs out of gas - Jul 20, 2010
- Lindsay Lohan's mural vandalized - Feb 04, 2011
- Banda rape: CBI books BSP legislator - Sep 22, 2011
- "I Want Another Boob Job," Says Kerry Katona - Jan 24, 2011