Bomb blast at Iranian mosque kills 15May 29th, 2009 - 1:02 am ICT by IANS
Tehran, May 28 (Xinhua) At least 15 people were killed and scores of others injured in a bomb explosion at a mosque in southeastern Iran Thursday, IRNA reported.
The incident occurred at the ‘Amir Al-Momenin’ mosque in Zahedan city, said the report without giving more details.
Zahedan is capital of the Sistan-Baluchestan province, where Iranian security forces often clash with armed bandits and drug-smugglers.
- Blast at Iran mosque kills 15, suspects arrested - May 29, 2009
- 20 dead, 100 hurt in twin blasts in Iran - Jul 16, 2010
- Ahmadinejad asks Zardari to hand over 'known terrorists' to Iran - Dec 21, 2010
- One ton drugs seized in Iran - Jun 24, 2012
- Iran hangs three over mosque bombing - May 30, 2009
- Five killed as car catches fire in Iran - Sep 11, 2010
- Three die in Iran police chopper crash - Dec 24, 2011
- Iran building 'anti-terror' fence on Pakistan border - Apr 15, 2011
- Iran threatens Israel - Jul 02, 2012
- Plot to kill Iranian president foiled in 2007: Tehran Times - May 14, 2012
- Bomb blast in Iran mosque - Feb 18, 2009
- 27 killed, 270 hurt in Iran blasts (Second Lead) - Jul 16, 2010
- Iran detains seven US troops - Sep 19, 2010
- Pentagon denies reports of US troops being captured in Iran - Sep 20, 2010
- 38 die in Iran mosque attack (Second Lead) - Dec 15, 2010