Bollywood singer Sonu Nigam to hit Muscat Festival stage on Feb 11February 6th, 2011 - 1:26 pm ICT by ANI
Muscat, Feb 6 (ANI): Bollywood singer Sonu Nigam will perform at the City Amphitheatre as part of the Muscat Festival on February 11.
Nigam will be accompanied by two actors Minissha Lamba and Prachi Desai, Gulfnews reports.
Nigam had performed at the same venue three years ago, but Lamba and Desai will be making their Muscat debut.
According to the organisers Areej T, Fortune Promoseven and Gazelle International, tickets have been priced at 50, 35, 25, 15 and seven Omani riyals.
Nigam has sung not only in Hindi but also in English, Bengali, Oriya, Kannada, Punjabi, Tamil, Telugu, English, Bhojpuri, Urdu, Nepali and Marathi. (ANI)
- Sonu hopes for 'my' time in coming year (July 30 is Sonu Nigam's birthday) - Jul 29, 2011
- Asha Bhosle to sing in Kannada - Dec 29, 2009
- Five panels to select films for National Film Awards - Aug 12, 2010
- Asha Bhosle unveils album, celebrates 77th birthday in Mumbai - Sep 08, 2010
- Asha turns 78, to celebrate with family - Sep 08, 2011
- Fans, family, friends bid adieu to Jagjit Singh - Oct 11, 2011
- Why sing in English: Honey Singh - May 08, 2012
- A song on her lips, a style of her own, Asha Bhosle turns 77 (Sep 8 is Asha Bhosle's birthday) - Sep 07, 2010
- Six brand new songs of Rafi released - Jan 28, 2010
- Bilingual dictionaries to promote India's mother tongues - Mar 12, 2012
- I'm tired of singing film songs: Asha Bhosle (Interview) - Nov 05, 2010
- Indian Americans grow to 3.2 mn, top in income - Nov 16, 2011
- Bengal to have six more languages for official use - May 26, 2011
- IGNOU to provide English course through Nokia phone - Sep 21, 2010
- Short film on Rafi screened on his 85th birth anniversary - Dec 24, 2009
Tags: areej, bengali, bhojpuri, festival stage, fortune promoseven, gazelle, gulfnews, kannada, minissha lamba, muscat festival, nepali, omani, organisers, oriya, prachi desai, punjabi, sonu nigam, tamil telugu, urdu, venue