Bloom, Knightley in ‘Saturday Night Fever’ remakeSeptember 18th, 2008 - 12:43 am ICT by IANS
London, Sep 17 (IANS) Hollywood actors Orlando Bloom and Keira Knightley have been roped in for a remake of the 1970s classic “Saturday Night Fever”.Titled “The Fever Returns”, the film is a new take on the classic starring John Travolta and Karen Lynn Gorney set in Brooklyn, reports mirror.co.uk.
The movie showcased aspects of music and dance, the subculture surrounding the disco era namely symphony-orchestrated melodies, haute-couture styles of clothing, sexual promiscuity and graceful choreography.
However, the film bosses of the remake have changed the location from Brooklyn to the mean streets of Hoddesdon in Hertfordshire, Britain.
- Orlando Bloom, Keira Knightley to star in Saturday Night Fever remake - Sep 17, 2008
- Knightley cosies up with The Klaxons rocker - Apr 11, 2011
- Keira Knightley, Rebecca Hall race for lead role in 'The Great Gatsby' - Nov 07, 2010
- Knightley is Tinker Bell in new Peter Pan movie - Mar 12, 2011
- Keira Knightley cries over criticism - Jan 09, 2012
- 25 films that will be immortalised by US National Film Registry this year - Dec 29, 2010
- Keira Knightley caught kissing James Righton - Apr 14, 2011
- Tagore songs at Munich music fest - Apr 10, 2012
- 'Saturday Night Fever' suit found - Aug 07, 2012
- Classical music bears imprint of changing weather - Oct 03, 2011
- Sonam to play JNU girl opposite Dhanush in new film - Mar 17, 2012
- Keira Knightley splits from boyfriend Rupert Friend after 5 years - Jan 13, 2011
- Knightley moves in with beau? - Feb 21, 2012
- Keira Knightley dating rocker James Righton? - Apr 03, 2011
- Knightley looks for home away from London - Apr 17, 2012