Blake Lively new face of GucciJune 24th, 2012 - 6:31 am ICT by IANS
London, June 24 (IANS) Actress Blake Lively has been roped in as the new face of Italian fashion brand Gucci.
She has been chosen due to her impeccable style and attitude, says Gucci creative director Frida Giannini, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
“She is a girl of extraordinary beauty and she’s a girl who loves fashion. She has great taste in clothes. Although she’s young, she’s also very determined, and I liked this spirit. She knows how to be a diva in the right sense, with an aspirational glamour,” said Giannini.
Earlier, names like pop star Rihanna, actress Drew Barrymore, and actors Chris Evans and James Franco, have associated with the brand. Lively is excited about the collaboration.
“Gucci is a staple. It is a brand I have always looked up to because to me it represents strength. In their designs, in their images, in what they stand for philanthropically, and especially in their fragrance I couldn’t be more proud to be working with Gucci and its heart, Frida,” said Lively.
She will star in a print campaign for its new fragrance, Gucci Premiere, and has even shot a TV promo for the perfume with director Nicolas Winding Refn.
- Gucci to introduce children's line - Apr 14, 2010
- J-Lo's twin toddlers face camera for charity - Jan 20, 2011
- Rihanna Respects Gucci For Selecting Black Models - Jun 10, 2010
- 'Gucci' Fiat 500 unveiled at Milan Fashion Week - Feb 25, 2011
- My latest perfume inspired by daughter: Moss - Nov 04, 2011
- Rihanna is the new face of Armani - Jul 12, 2011
- Rihanna to launch male fragrance - Apr 06, 2012
- Stewart to endorse Balenciaga perfume - Jan 14, 2012
- Lopez to launch her 17th fragrance - Jun 11, 2011
- Rihanna wants more black models in fashion industry - Jun 10, 2010
- Emma Watson voted best dressed woman - May 03, 2011
- Emma Watson tops world's best-dressed poll! - May 03, 2011
- Heidi Klum to launch debut fragrance - Jun 20, 2011
- Jessica Chastain new face of YSL fragrance - Jun 09, 2012
- Beyonce doesn't feel complete until she's wearing perfume - Mar 02, 2011
Tags: chris evans, creative director, diva, drew barrymore, fashion brand, glamour, great taste, gucci, impeccable style, italian fashion, james franco, june 24, new face, new fragrance, perfume, pop star, rihanna, s young, staple, tv promo