Black woman held in Britain for racist rantAugust 22nd, 2012 - 7:45 pm ICT by IANS
London, Aug 22 (IANS) A middle-aged black woman has been arrested in the British capital on suspicion of committing a racial offence, after she screamed expletives at white passengers on a bus.
A video of the woman’s racist rant was posted on YouTube, The Sun reported.
In her expletive-ridden tirade, the woman is seen yelling at fellow white passengers: “Free speech! I hate white people. I can’t stand none of you.”
White people “all want to be f****** black”, the woman said.
Police said a 34-year-old woman was arrested in Hackney and was being questioned.
The unidentified woman, speaking with a London accent, shouts: “My parents are f****** African, born in Jamaica. And I’m f****** African, born in England and I can’t stand you white people.”
“I don’t care what none of you lot got to say because at the end of the day if you lot would have had a choice you will f****** go with your people and I’ll go with mine.”
“The whole lot of you are programmed, f****** puppets. Not this one, I’m black and proud,” the woman said.
She is also seen answering her phone, before calling the people on the bus “f****** doughnuts”.
“They all want to be f****** black, they all put fat in their lips and their bottoms and sit down on the sun bed to be black,” she continued.
The video got more than 20,000 views on YouTube.
- Black Women Are Trendsetters Of American Hairstyles - Nov 02, 2010
- Mysterious object seen refuelling from sun - Mar 14, 2012
- Junior Scarface YouTube video causes 'motherfudging' outrage - Apr 02, 2010
- YouTube pays 100,000 pounds for British family's video - Nov 14, 2011
- Saudi woman confronts police over painted nails - May 26, 2012
- YouTube sued for 'derogatory' video by Toronto cop - Oct 18, 2010
- YouTube launches iPhone app with advertisements - Sep 12, 2012
- At 9.7 cm, this woman has world's longest tongue - Nov 02, 2011
- 'Gossip Girl' star Taylor Momsen lashes out at audience for filming her gig - Oct 29, 2010
- YouTube Unveils Face Blurring System - Jul 19, 2012
- Song explaining how to pronounce Eyjafjallajvkull a YouTube hit - May 13, 2010
- Bieber, Gaga become copyright victim - Aug 31, 2011
- Keyboard Cat makers rubbish animal cruelty claims - Jul 08, 2010
- George Michael completes music video with Moss - Jul 16, 2012
- Why was Guwahati molestation video put on YouTube, ask netizens - Jul 13, 2012
Tags: accent, black woman, bottoms, british capital, england, expletive, free speech, hackney, jamaica, lips, london, offence, old woman, parents, puppets, racist rant, sun bed, suspicion, unidentified woman, whole lot