Bill Clinton had ‘mentality of an 18-year-old’ when it came to sexAugust 20th, 2010 - 5:10 pm ICT by ANI
New York, Aug 20 (ANI): President Bill Clinton may have been one of the most charismatic leaders the world has ever seen, but when it came to sex, he had the mentality of an 18-year-old, says an NPR reporter.
Nina Totenberg, a reported from NPR, was witness to the President’s most infamous moments, reports the New York Daily News.
Totenberg reveals in Clinton’s biography, “A Complicated Man: The Life of Bill Clinton as Told by Those Who Know Him” by Michael Takiff, that Clinton’s inability to face his wife, Hillary Clinton, led him to that fateful lie during a deposition.
According to her, he should have come out in the open with his lawyer but he didn’t, and the rest, as everyone knows, is a history.
Close aides like Paul Begala said they believed Clinton when he went on TV and denied having sex with Lewinsky.
“I never could bring myself to believe that in the case of Bill Clinton I was dealing with a serious adult,” said former Texas Rep. Dick Armey. (ANI)
- Monica Lewinsky 'had her eyes on Clinton's aide before him' - Aug 17, 2010
- Bill Clinton, Newt Gingrich 'bonded' over affairs: Armey - Oct 29, 2010
- Lewinsky set to embarrass Clinton in tell-all book - Sep 19, 2012
- PBS to air documentary about Clinton Lewinsky affair - Feb 15, 2012
- Bill Clinton documentary to be aired on PBS - Feb 20, 2012
- When Clinton called Steve Jobs over Lewinsky scandal - Oct 23, 2011
- HBO film reveals Clintons' rocky friendship with Blairs post-sex scandal - May 24, 2010
- Monica Lewinsky scandal: Brown apologizes for mocking Clinton - Sep 14, 2010
- Survey reveals that Charlie Sheen ought to be Hugh Hefner's successor - Mar 29, 2011
- Monica Lewinsky 'still in love with Bill Clinton' - Mar 11, 2011
- Michele Norris steps down as host of 'All Things Considered' - Oct 25, 2011
- Book reveals that Bill Clinton wept over Monica Lewinsky scandal - Oct 08, 2010
- Bill Clinton calls for support to Greek economy - Jul 23, 2012
- Monica Lewinsky is back, says Bill Clinton lied under oath - Dec 18, 2009
- Lewinsky scene cut from Clinton movie 'The Special Relationship' - May 25, 2010
Tags: aides, bill clinton, charismatic leaders, deposition, dick, having sex, hillary clinton, lawyer, lewinsky, life of bill clinton, mentality, new york daily news, nina totenberg, npr reporter, paul begala, president bill clinton, sex new, when it came to sex, wife hillary, york daily news