Bieber meets fan with progeriaDecember 7th, 2010 - 3:33 pm ICT by IANS
London, Dec 7 (IANS) Pop star Justin Bieber made the dream of a young British fan with the rapid ageing condition progeria come true by meeting her during his stay in London.
Hayley Okines was able to meet her pop idol, owing to the efforts of a group of Bieber fans who launched a campaign on micro-blogging website twitter.com to bring them together.
“You did a good thing and you were right that she has a great smile. It was actually funny, she had no clue and when she saw me she screamed,” femalefirst.co.uk quoted Bieber as saying.
The singer signed autographs and posed for photographs with Okines and her family. He also offered tickets to his next concert in Britain to Okines and the group responsible for bringing them together.
“She was real sweet and I offered her tickets for the show in the UK when I’m back. I think you should go with her then too. The fans did a good thing, glad I could help. Thanks for introducing us, she is a sweet girl,” Bieber added.
- Bieber to play charity gig for college kids - Jun 08, 2011
- Gaga dating Taylor Kinney? - Sep 09, 2011
- Bieber reveals his new tattoo - May 26, 2011
- David Hasselhoff proposes to Hayley Roberts - Jan 31, 2012
- Woman demands $9 mn from Bieber for deafening gig - Jul 15, 2012
- Hasselhoff on proposing spree - Oct 23, 2011
- Selena has learnt to ignore rubbish: Justin - Nov 16, 2011
- Kanye West to collaborate with Justin Bieber? - Aug 17, 2010
- Gomez depressed as 'Wizards Of Waverly...' ends - May 13, 2011
- Bieber followers on Twitter reach 10 mn - Jun 01, 2011
- Justin Bieber joins Selena Gomez onstage at her concert - Jul 25, 2011
- Selena makes me really happy: Bieber - May 17, 2011
- Bieber collaborates with Taylor Swift - Sep 01, 2011
- Justin Bieber injured - Jun 25, 2011
- Bieber saves mom from fire - Apr 05, 2011