Bhupathi-Knowles ousted from Sony Ericsson Open doublesMarch 29th, 2009 - 9:09 pm ICT by IANS
Miami, March 29 (IANS) India’s Mahesh Bhupathi and his Bahamian partner Mark Knowles have been ousted from the $4,500,000 Sony Ericsson Open.
The third-seeded Indo-Bahamian pair went down fighting to Frenchmen Julien Benneteau and Jo-Wilfried Tsonga 6-3, 5-7, 6-10 in the first round here Saturday.
Leander Paes and his Czech partner Lukas Dlouhy will meet Czech Frantisek Cermak and Michal Mertinal of Slovakia in the doubles pre-quarterfinal here Monday.
- Paes, Bopanna out of Toronto Masters - Aug 12, 2010
- Paes, Bhupathi to meet local pairs in French Open - May 25, 2009
- Paes, Bhupathi advance in Rome Masters - Apr 26, 2010
- Somdev fails to qualify for Toronto Masters - Aug 09, 2010
- Indian Wells: Paes-Stepanek advance, Bhupathi-Bopanna knocked out - Mar 11, 2012
- Tough draw for Indians in men's doubles tennis - Jul 26, 2012
- Paes, Bhupathi advance in French Open doubles (Lead) - May 30, 2009
- Sania, Yuki out of Sony Ericsson Open - Mar 26, 2009
- French Open: Paes-Dlouhy advance, Bhupathi-Mirnyi out - May 29, 2010
- Olympic tennis: Last chance for Paes and Bhupathi (Preview) - Jul 27, 2012
- Bhupathi-Knowles win second Group match in World Tour Finals - Nov 24, 2009
- Paes-Dlouhy in final, Bhupathi-Mirnyi in semis at Miami - Apr 02, 2010
- Bhupathi-Mirnyi advance, Bopanna-Qureshi lose in Valencia - Nov 06, 2010
- French Open: Bopanna-Qureshi crash out of men's doubles - May 30, 2010
- Nice Open: Somdev out of doubles too - May 18, 2011
Tags: frantisek cermak, frenchmen, India, indo, jo wilfried tsonga, julien benneteau, leander paes, mahesh bhupathi, mark knowles, open doubles, partner mark, quarterfinal, slovakia, sony, sony ericsson open, wilfried