Besides tickets, Finnair starts online travel bookingsSeptember 21st, 2008 - 6:27 pm ICT by IANS
New Delhi, Sep 21 (IANS) Passengers booking online with Finland’s flagship carrier Finnair will now also be able to make all their travel arrangements at the same time.“Our customers now have the chance to make bookings for all the services they want at one location,” said Mikko Tuomainen, in-charge of Finnair’s Internet (sales).
These include tickets for special events, tours and other transport bookings - all of them through Finnair’s website, www.finnair.com.
Over 10,000 different products for business and leisure travellers are offered through the facility, Tuomainen said in a statement.
- Finnair ties up with Kingfisher for smooth connectivity to Europe - Dec 19, 2010
- Finnair introduces special facilities at 13 airports - Nov 05, 2011
- Finnair inks dotcom alliance for hotel bookings - Sep 11, 2012
- Finnair Service Angels offer travelers peace of mind - May 11, 2011
- In Qatar, get your flight boarding pass on phone - Nov 30, 2011
- India demand spurs daily Delhi service by Finnair (Lead) - Sep 07, 2010
- Now, book and pay for Air India tickets from your mobile - Mar 20, 2012
- At this spa, watch planes go by - Sep 11, 2010
- Kingfisher Airlines, Finnair enhance frequent flyer cooperation - Mar 18, 2011
- Finnair to start daily Helsinki-Delhi service from January - Sep 07, 2010
- Finnair adjudged best north European airline for third year - Jul 13, 2012
- Polish Airlines opts for Technopark IT firm's software - Aug 09, 2012
- Finnair's business class passengers grew last month - Jan 09, 2010
- Pact with Kingfisher sees Finnair's Asia traffic look up - Sep 12, 2011
- Now, AC passengers on trains to need IDs - Jan 20, 2012