Berlusconi’s harem of 14 glamorous young women revealedJanuary 16th, 2011 - 1:24 pm ICT by ANI
London, Jan 16 (ANI): Silvio Berlusconi, who is under investigation for alleged sexual encounters with a teenager from Morocco, maintained at least 14 glamorous young women in apartments in a gated complex outside Milan, it has emerged.
They lived rent-free in the estate and the billionaire politician gave them large sums of cash in return for sex, reports the Independent.
Milano Due was one of the first gated housing estates in Italy, a sprawling complex of flats set in landscaped gardens, built by Berlusconi himself in the 1970s when he was a thrusting young property developer.
With underground parking, a supermarket, bars and other facilities, it is one of the most fashionable addresses in the Milan hinterland.
When he moved into television, Berlusconi located the headquarters of Mediaset, his television company, here.
But it is alleged that in his declining years the estate has also become the headquarters of what is, in effect, his harem.
Corriere della Sera newspaper revealed its presence in yet another blow to the battered image of the Prime Minister as he prepares to defend himself against what could be the gravest crisis of his political career.
Prosecutors in Milan are demanding that he be put on trial immediately for having sex with an underage prostitute.
Karima El Mahroug, a teenage belly-dancer from Morocco who trades under the name of Ruby Rubacuori, revealed the existence of the flats. (ANI)
- Drug bust at Berlusconi company - Nov 08, 2011
- Berlusconi 'paid a significant number of women to have sex' - Jan 18, 2011
- Italian model says Ruby offered him 4,000 euros for sex - Jun 16, 2012
- Berlusconi 'may have paid for boob and lip jobs of 'bunga bunga' girls' - Mar 01, 2011
- Berlusconi's Milan housing complex branded a 'whore house' - Jan 18, 2011
- Milan prosecutors seek immediate trial for Berlusconi - Feb 09, 2011
- Teenaged dancer asked Berlusconi for 5 mn euros for her silence - Jan 19, 2011
- Berlusconi trial: Ruby 'can't wait' to tell her story - May 21, 2011
- Italian PM's sex trial adjourned - Apr 06, 2011
- Belly dancer involved in Berlusconi scandal 'wants a normal life' - Mar 03, 2011
- Guests were naked at Berlusconi's bunga-bunga parties: Belly dancer - Feb 19, 2011
- Berlusconi family asks 'why Ronaldo not charged for paid sex with Ruby' - Feb 21, 2011
- Italy bars TV cameras from Berlusconi's 'Ruby' trial - Apr 01, 2011
- Woman at centre of Berlusconi sex scandal set to marry - Mar 04, 2011
- Berlusconi to write memoir on his private life - Aug 24, 2011
Tags: belly dancer, billionaire, harem, having sex, hinterland, housing estates, landscaped gardens, london jan, milan, political career, politician, property developer, prosecutors, prostitute, sexual encounters, silvio berlusconi, sums, television company, underground parking, young women