Berlusconi insists he’s too old for so much sexMarch 16th, 2011 - 5:59 pm ICT by ANI
Melbourne, Mar 16 (ANI): Italian Prime Minister Silvio Berlusconi has said that he is too old to have had all the sexual encounters he is accused of by prosecutors.
The 74-year-old faces trial in Milan over charges that he paid for sex with an under age Moroccan hooker and used his influence to try cover it up, reports News.com.au.
In court documents, Milan prosecutors have identified 33 women, including the Moroccan, involved in parties at Berlusconi’s villa.
“Even though I am a little brat … 33 girls in two months seems like too much even for a 30-year-old,” Berlusconi told La Repubblica - a leftist newspaper that has called for his resignation in the wake of the scandal.
He has promised to participate in all hearings of his trial, which opens April 6. (ANI)
- Berlusconi to write memoir on his private life - Aug 24, 2011
- At 74, Italian PM can make love fives times a day - Jul 01, 2011
- My bungas were just clean fun: Berlusconi - Apr 21, 2012
- 'Berlusconi had sex with underage Moroccan 13 times' - Mar 16, 2011
- Italian porn star praises Berlusconi for sex life - Jan 23, 2011
- Berlusconi had 13 'sexual acts' with under age hooker 'Ruby the Heart Stealer' - Mar 16, 2011
- Berlusconi dismisses new escort claims as trash (Lead) - Oct 29, 2010
- Berlusconi calls for judicial reform, new immunity law - Feb 19, 2011
- Berlusconi urges Italians not to pay TV licence after being slammed on shows - Jan 29, 2011
- Berlusconi's son worries foes can hurt broadcasting empire - Jul 01, 2011
- Berlusconi lawyers say new 'bunga bunga' claims are false - Apr 14, 2011
- Berlusconi trial will be presided over by three women judges - Feb 16, 2011
- Berlusconi says he isn't worried about upcoming sex trial - Feb 17, 2011
- TV twins 'among 33 women Berlusconi slept with at parties' - Mar 17, 2011
- Berlusconi gave me cash after sex, claims teenage Moroccan model - Oct 28, 2010
Tags: brat, court documents, girls, hooker, italian prime minister, la repubblica, melbourne, milan, moroccan, news com au, old faces, prime minister silvio, prime minister silvio berlusconi, prosecutors, resignation, scandal, sexual encounters, silvio berlusconi