Benazir’s “nerves of steel” can’t be rattled by terror acts: ZardariNovember 14th, 2007 - 2:33 am ICT by admin
He alleged that intelligence agencies were behind the explosions, and added that around 150 people had been killed and more than 550 injured in the blasts.
Zardari said he called Bhutto and she is okay. Benazir is a strong woman, he added.
He said it was not the first time that the Bhutto family had been attacked.
Bhutto has seen the murder of her father and brothers and her husband had spent 11 years in prison, the Daily Times quoted him, as saying.
Zadari said that before going to Pakistan Bhutto had written a letter to President Pervez Musharraf indicating the names of those who should be held responsible if something happened to her.
Asked if Karachi blasts had any link with Bhutto’s statements against extremists and about allowing the United Stated to attack inside Pakistan, Zardari said he could not say anything right now “as we are not in power at the moment”. (ANI)
- Why doesn't judiciary act against Musharraf in Benazir case: Zardari - Jan 08, 2012
- Musharraf killed my mother: Bilawal Bhutto - May 25, 2012
- Musharraf smoked cigars and had coffee with Zardari even after Benazir's assassination - Feb 17, 2011
- Pakistani court orders confiscation of Musharraf's assets - Aug 28, 2011
- Benazir was promised she would be PM: Forensic report - Feb 09, 2011
- Arrest warrant issued against Musharraf (Second Lead) - Feb 12, 2011
- Musharraf is now an accused in Benazir killing - Feb 07, 2011
- Arrest warrant issued against Musharraf - Feb 12, 2011
- Arrest warrant issued against Musharraf (Lead) - Feb 12, 2011
- Zardari's return may be cameo appearance, says NYT - Dec 20, 2011
- Musharraf knew of plot to kill Benazir, reveals probe - Feb 10, 2011
- UN probe of Benazir assassination flawed: Zardari - Dec 27, 2010
- PM should respect court orders: Nawaz - Jan 17, 2012
- Next government can approach Swiss courts: Zardari - Jan 08, 2012
- Pak Govt to tap Interpol for Musharraf's return in BB murder case if court directs so - Feb 13, 2011
Tags: 11 years, bbc, benazir, bhutto family, blasts, explosions, extremists, intelligence agencies, karachi, nerves of steel, pakistan, politician, president pervez musharraf, something happened, South Asia, strong woman, united stated