Benazir, Zardari are a corrupt couple: Pervaiz ElahiNovember 14th, 2007 - 2:50 am ICT by admin
He said the agenda given to the government by Bhutto contained nothing, but an appeal for forgiveness and withdrawal of cases against her and her husband rather than to her much-voiced sloganeering about democracy.
Elahi alleged that Bhutto was a seasonal politician who left the country with all the plundered wealth and enjoyed a holiday abroad while out of power.
He said her return to the country had only created an atmosphere of uneasiness in the business community, adding that the people should fail such corrupt people through the power of the vote.
The PML-Q, Elahi predicted, would effect a clean sweep in Punjab in the upcoming general elections on the basis of massive development works carried out during his tenure so far, the Dawn reported. (ANI)
- 'Sworn enemies' Musharraf, Sharif and Zardari are 'famous Facebook friends'! - Mar 19, 2011
- Widow of Lahore shootout victim not satisfied with Punjab Govt's efforts in Davis case - Mar 09, 2011
- Benazir's 'assassin' being made Pakistan's Deputy PM: Qureshi - May 01, 2011
- President enjoys immunity, Pakistan PM tells apex court - Jan 19, 2012
- Nawaz, Shahbaz Sharif defaulters in nine Pakistani banks - May 17, 2010
- Musharraf never consulted PML-Q on NRO, Benazir 'deal': Ch Zaheer - Oct 08, 2010
- Pir Pagara distances himself from Musharraf - Oct 08, 2010
- Pakistan's ruling party, PML-Q try to corner Nawaz Sharif - Oct 27, 2010
- Pak Election Commission doubtful about degrees of 298 lawmakers - Jan 12, 2011
- Islamabad to have export processing zone - Jul 07, 2012
- Patterson refutes Musharraf's allegations over Shujaat's role in NRO deal - Oct 09, 2010
- "Apologetic" Musharraf blames 'misleading' Chaudhry brothers for NRO fiasco - Oct 07, 2010
- Musharraf has 'lost his senses' after losing dictatorship: Raja Riaz - Oct 10, 2010
- Zardari, Gilani congratulate Pakistan cricket team on reaching World Cup semifinal - Mar 24, 2011
- 'Bankrupt' Pak Punjab Govt. has no money to pay salaries to employees: PML-Q - Jun 04, 2010
Tags: amin, benazir, bhutto, business community, changa manga, clean sweep, corrupt couple, development works, fahim, forgiveness, general elections, husain, massive development, national reconciliation, pml, politician, punjab chief minister, writing letters