Benazir returns back to KarachiNovember 14th, 2007 - 8:22 am ICT by admin
On Thursday, Bhutto left for Dubai citing her mother’s poor health.
Bhutto was scheduled to arrive back on November 8.
She had survived a suicide attack during her homecoming procession on October 18, as she ended her eight years of self-exile.
Her homecoming was made possible after she made some negotiations with President Pervez Musharraf. (ANI)
- Musharraf and his men behind Bhutto killing: Pakistani scribe - Feb 17, 2011
- Benazir returns back to Karachi (Lead-Benazir's return) - Nov 14, 2007
- Gilani reaches court for contempt hearing - Feb 13, 2012
- Bhutto case: US journalist becomes witness - Sep 10, 2011
- Why doesn't judiciary act against Musharraf in Benazir case: Zardari - Jan 08, 2012
- Arrest warrant issued against Musharraf (Second Lead) - Feb 12, 2011
- Zardari's return may be cameo appearance, says NYT - Dec 20, 2011
- Benazir arrives in Karachi, but makes no comment on emergency - Nov 14, 2007
- Pakistani court orders confiscation of Musharraf's assets - Aug 28, 2011
- Non-bailable warrant for Musharraf in Bugti assassination case - Aug 16, 2012
- Will resign if convicted: Gilani - Feb 12, 2012
- Musharraf says he didn't quit government on "guaranteed" deal - Sep 28, 2009
- Pakistan court declares Musharraf 'proclaimed offender' - May 30, 2011
- Gilani has no option but to write letter: Nawaz - Feb 11, 2012
- Benazir ready to take her protests against emergency to streets - Nov 14, 2007
Tags: asif ali zardari, benazir, bhutto, dubai, exile, homecoming, imposition, international news, karachi, negotiations, news agency, pleasant news, poor health, president pervez musharraf, procession, suicide attack