Benazir demands international help in Karachi blasts’ probeNovember 14th, 2007 - 2:37 am ICT by admin
“We want the government of Pakistan to seek the assistance of the international community,” The News quoted her, as saying.
“They have anti-terrorism experts who have the technical expertise to investigate attacks of this nature,” she said, adding that she had already discussed this with Washington.
Earlier, PPP leaders submitted a complaint of Thursday’s blasts at a police station here, which was registered as an FIR.
In the one-page statement signed by Bhutto, she has referred to the naming of ‘three persons’ to President Pervez Musharraf, whom she considered a threat to her life.
“We have given names for investigations,” PPP leader Qaim Ali Shah told reporters after submitting the complaint. (ANI)
- Gilani visits Benazir grave - Jun 21, 2012
- Arrest warrant issued against Musharraf - Feb 12, 2011
- Zardari said Mehsud not behind Benazir's killing: WikiLeaks - Dec 04, 2010
- 'Keen learner' Bilawal Bhutto not to jump headfirst into Pak politics - May 01, 2011
- Zulfikar Ali Bhutto's birth anniversary programmes cancelled - Jan 05, 2011
- PPP probe report confirms Musharraf, Elahi not involved in Benazir's assassination - Apr 08, 2011
- Benazir's mobile phones recovered from Bilawal House, Karachi - Feb 04, 2011
- Benazir was promised she would be PM: Forensic report - Feb 09, 2011
- Arrest warrant issued against Musharraf (Second Lead) - Feb 12, 2011
- Benazir' assassination probe report will be made public: Gilani - Dec 27, 2010
- Arrest warrant issued against Musharraf (Lead) - Feb 12, 2011
- Musharraf's supporters in global protests against arrest warrant in Benazir murder case - Feb 18, 2011
- Musharraf asked to answer '32 questions' over Benazir murder case - Nov 23, 2010
- Musharraf knew of plot to kill Benazir, reveals probe - Feb 10, 2011
- Benazir killing probe almost complete: Gilani - Dec 28, 2011
Tags: ali shah, benazir, bhutto, blasts, fir, given names, government of pakistan, homecoming, international community, karachi, page statement, police station, ppp, president pervez musharraf, procession, qaim ali, suicide attack, technical expertise, terrorism experts, three persons