Benazir asks govt to seek assistance of US, UK for better investigationNovember 14th, 2007 - 2:56 am ICT by admin
Pakistani investigators who lacked scientific and forensic means to resolve the case and bring the terrorists to justice had encouraged their activities, she added.
Bhutto said that letters sent to her by the Sindh Home Department had made her feel more vulnerable to terrorist attacks.
“Instead of relaxing the ban on tinted windows and the ban on display of public weapons, they have asked me to travel in transparent windows (where assassins can easily spot me) and asked me not to protect myself in public with privately armed guards,” she said.
“Could the government review these decisions that not only make me feel more vulnerable to attack but by their nature make me as concerned as the darkened lights on Shahra-e-Faisal helped the attackers,” Benazir’s letter said, the Daily Times reported. (ANI)
- Why doesn't judiciary act against Musharraf in Benazir case: Zardari - Jan 08, 2012
- Benazir was promised she would be PM: Forensic report - Feb 09, 2011
- Little evidence on who planned, killed Benazir: Pakistani daily - Dec 27, 2010
- Cop accused of 'intentionally' decreasing Benazir's security during assassination rally - Jan 14, 2011
- Benazir' assassination probe report will be made public: Gilani - Dec 27, 2010
- Benazir Bhutto assassination probe complete: Malik - Dec 28, 2010
- Mehsud ordered Benazir's assassination on behest of ex-Madrassa students: FIA report - Jun 19, 2010
- Pak ATC orders arrest of two police officers in Benazir assassination case - Dec 05, 2010
- Musharraf named as accused in Bhutto's assassination case - Feb 07, 2011
- Benazir murder probe 'futile' exercise as culprits hold powerful positions: Pir Pagara - Dec 25, 2010
- Pak Govt to tap Interpol for Musharraf's return in BB murder case if court directs so - Feb 13, 2011
- Benazir killing: Malik in dark about Musharraf being named accused - Feb 08, 2011
- I can never leave Pakistan: Fatima Bhutto - Apr 03, 2010
- Gilani visits Benazir grave - Jun 21, 2012
- Be nice to me for protection: Musharraf told Benazir - May 03, 2010
Tags: asif, assassins, attackers, benazir, bhutto, faisal, forensic, interior ministry, investigation, investigators, liaquat ali khan, ministry secretary, nawaz, sindh, terrorist attacks, tinted windows, transparent windows, zia ul haq