Becks acquires a comedy accent!January 27th, 2009 - 3:24 pm ICT by ANI
London, Jan.27 (ANI): England football ace David Beckham has followed in the footsteps of ex-gaffer Steve McClaren by adopting a comedy foreign accent.
The former Three Lions captain spoke in broken English in his post-match interview after bagging his first AC Milan goal.
Becks famous squeaky voice made way for bizarre pronunciations, reports The Sun.
He was speaking after the Italian giants beat Serie A rivals Bologna 4-1 on Sunday.
After the game the former Manchester United midfielder, 33, said: The most important-ting is that we won the game. Errm, I think we played well. Even when they went down to errr ten men, I think we carried on playing our game. He added: Its great for me to score my first goal. I keep the jerzzy for the first one. (ANI)
- AC Milan maintain Serie A lead with win over Atalanta - Jan 09, 2012
- Pazzini's hat-trick helps Milan beat Bologna - Sep 02, 2012
- Capello looking forward to retirement after Euro 2012 - Sep 09, 2010
- Russia not in peak condition for Euros: Physio - Jun 06, 2012
- Inter upset by Lecce as Milan win to chase Juventus - Jan 30, 2012
- Juve win Serie A title after Milan loses in derby - May 07, 2012
- McClaren tells Fergie that he can't tame Rooney - Apr 08, 2011
- Juventus beat Inter Milan in Serie A - Mar 26, 2012
- Udinese top Serie A as Milan held by Bologna - Dec 12, 2011
- FA may bring McClaren back as Three Lions boss - Oct 06, 2010
- AC Milan routs Chievo 4-0 as Inter teeters to last-minute win - Nov 28, 2011
- AC Milan lose to Sampdoria - Aug 27, 2012
- Milan beat Roma to extend lead - Mar 25, 2012
- Capello's mother to root for England in World Cup - Jun 06, 2010
- It was important to get back on track: Ranieri - Sep 25, 2011
Tags: ac milan, ace, bologna, comedy, david beckham, england football, footsteps, foreign accent, gaffer, game, giants, london jan, manchester united, match, midfielder, rivals, squeaky voice, steve mcclaren, three lions, ting