Beckham denies having dinner with Hungarian modelMay 9th, 2009 - 1:08 pm ICT by IANS
London, May 9 (IANS) Star footballer David Beckham has denied all reports of him having a candle-light dinner with a model and said he loved only his wife Victoria.
“I have no desire for other women. I only love Victoria,” said Beckham.
His clarification comes after reports that he had a romantic meal with Hungarian model Mariann Fogarasy. Beckham was photographed with her after a game in Budapest, Hungary, reported thesun.co.uk.
“Ninety percent of what is written about us is invented. The last one was this story about the Hungarian model. I have never been out to dinner with this young lady,” the footballer added.
- Becks says he only loves Posh and has no desire for other women - May 09, 2009
- Middleton wants Victoria Beckham's dresses for honeymoon - Mar 23, 2011
- David Beckham 'can't dance' - Jun 05, 2012
- Brand takes medical advise from Beckham - Aug 14, 2012
- Beckham's kids love tipsy mom - Apr 14, 2012
- David Beckham - the cook! - Sep 18, 2011
- Victoria scouted model at beach party - May 12, 2011
- Adam Levine spotted getting cozy with model girlfriend Behati Prinsloo - Jul 13, 2012
- No lavish gifts for Farrell's children - Aug 19, 2012
- Paltrow offers Valentine's Day tips - Feb 12, 2012
- 20 kg cocaine seized at Hungary airport - Mar 14, 2012
- David Beckham may be going bald - Aug 23, 2011
- Victoria Beckham wins fashion award - Nov 29, 2011
- Victoria Beckham craves for a daughter - Feb 08, 2010
- 97-year-old Hungarian goes on trial for WW II crimes - May 06, 2011