Barrels of human embryos found in Russian forestJuly 23rd, 2012 - 7:03 pm ICT by IANS
Moscow, July 23 (IANS/RIA Novosti) Four barrels containing human embryos have been discovered in a remote forest in western Russia’s Urals region, police said Monday.
Residents of Sverdlovsk region came across the plastic barrels in the woods, police said.
The barrels were labelled with what police believe were registration numbers of the mothers and the hospital units.
Police have started checks at all nearby hospitals “where this horrible load could have originated from”, a police spokesman said.
- Dumped human embryos came from medical academy in Russia - Aug 03, 2012
- Urals foetuses could be linked to scientific research - Jul 26, 2012
- Four Russians held for poisoning 11 people - Apr 28, 2012
- Uzbek couple jailed for selling daughter - Jun 21, 2012
- Corpses end up on street near Russia morgue - Aug 02, 2012
- UAE refuses to extradite Russian corporate crime suspect - Jul 26, 2012
- Policeman killed in Russia bombing - Aug 02, 2012
- Europe's largest emerald mine reopens in Urals - Dec 03, 2011
- Russian man buys wooden crates, finds AK-47s inside - Jan 13, 2012
- Russia's first Muslim TV channel goes on air - Aug 20, 2012
- Russia warns citizens not to travel to Syria - Jun 21, 2012
- Russian faces jail for killing his rapist - May 11, 2012
- Russian military doctor held for taking bribe - Jun 21, 2012
- Russian woman kills hubby with frying pan - Apr 29, 2012
- Russian man beheads girlfriend - Feb 17, 2011