Bagging poolside sun loungers annoys Brit holidaymakers mostMay 24th, 2010 - 3:06 pm ICT by ANI
London, May 24 (ANI): British holidaymakers get most annoyed with the reservation of the best poolside spots by other tourists, according to a new poll.
Every two in three people, quizzed in a travel agents survey, said the habit of bagging poolside spot frustrated them the most.
Next, the Brit travelers hate excessive noise the most.
It was followed by drunkenness, bad karaoke and cultural insensitivity.
Also, the survey found that 12 per cent of women hated other women sunbathe topless, with more than half of these saying it was “distracting” for their partner.
The poll of 1,684 people was conducted by www.sunshine.co.uk .
“Not being able to get a sun lounger due to someone unrightfully reserving it is something all tourists have probably experienced abroad, so it wasn’t a great shock to see it up there as the most annoying habit,” the Scotsman quoted the firm’s co-founder Chris Brown, as saying. (ANI)
- Men want girlfriends to cover up - Aug 15, 2010
- Bieber, Gomez sunbathe together in Mexico - Dec 09, 2011
- UK men don't want girlfriends to go topless - Aug 16, 2010
- One in ten travellers hopes to travel to the moon in future - Mar 21, 2011
- Pixie Lott gets touchy with female pal on Spanish holiday - Aug 01, 2010
- British women admit one-night stands on holidays - Jun 19, 2012
- Britney's son's name Jayden tops list of most hated names in America - Apr 30, 2011
- Leaving the toilet seat up is men's most annoying habit, say Brit ladies - Aug 23, 2010
- It's a dry Christmas in Himachal resorts this year - Dec 24, 2011
- Morrison likes being naked - Sep 25, 2011
- Cooper back together with ex-girlfriend? - Jul 13, 2012
- Robin Williams hates ferrets - Dec 23, 2011
- Himachal warms up to Christmas tourist rush - Dec 23, 2010
- Winehouse strips in open on Caribbean beach - Apr 06, 2009
- British tourist bags worth thrice their holiday cost - Aug 13, 2010
Tags: annoying habit, british holidaymakers, chris brown, co founder, cultural insensitivity, drunkenness, excessive noise, founder chris, karaoke, london, new poll, poolside, scotsman, shock, sun loungers, sunshine co, survey found that, tourists, travel agents, travelers