Baby in pram falls into ThamesSeptember 2nd, 2012 - 8:56 pm ICT by IANS
London, Sep 2 (IANS) A five-month-old baby boy suffered head injuries when his pram plunged into the Thames, the Daily Mail reported.
The baby’s father was taking him and another child for a walk along the river near Laleham in Surrey when the incident took place Friday.
Witnesses saw the pram go over the edge of the river and rushed to help the father save the child.
Paramedics were called to the scene and the child taken to hospital. It was unclear how the baby ended up in the water. The father was questioned by police but not arrested.
- Savaged by dogs, Briton fights for life - May 21, 2012
- Couple calls ambulance to save cat - Aug 19, 2011
- UK boy survives 13ft plunge out of window after imitating his cartoon hero - Mar 30, 2011
- Mother drowns baby in Norway as boyfriend watches on Skype - Jan 06, 2012
- Australian man shoots son while hunting birds - Apr 23, 2011
- Woman jailed for killing pregnant woman, unborn baby - Oct 08, 2010
- Stuntman Todd Green dies in a deadly stunt - Aug 23, 2011
- Couple smuggles baby without visa in bag - Jul 09, 2012
- Elderly father dies while saving drowning daughter - Jul 16, 2011
- 'Humphrey the Hippo' kills owner in South Africa - Nov 13, 2011