Austrian couple get married in the nude!April 15th, 2011 - 6:59 pm ICT by ANI
London, Apr 15 (ANI): A couple in Austria wanted to do something very memorable for their wedding, and after racking their brains, they came up with the idea of getting married in the nude.
Melanie Schachner, 26, and Rene Schachner, 31, decided to strip off and walk down the aisle of a register office service in Feldkirchen naked in front of their family and friends, followed by a reception in a nearby castle.
Melanie wore a traditional veil and white high heels. Her breasts were exposed but a flesh-coloured thong covered her nether-regions.
The groom, however, remained totally nude throughout the service, using only a top hat to cover his modesty when posing for wedding pictures.
“We’re not ashamed of our bodies and we wanted to do something different. It certainly saved on a wedding dress,” the Daily Mail quoted Melanie as saying. (ANI)
- Kate Middleton's wedding dress 'will be modest' - Feb 08, 2011
- Lady Gaga gets spikes on face! - Feb 16, 2011
- Karan Johar: A Designer In The Making - Jan 05, 2011
- Gaga marries - in video! - Aug 23, 2012
- Kim Kardashian In Tears After Seeing Her Nude Photo On W Magazine Cover-Page - Jan 31, 2011
- Gaga strips before recording - Aug 28, 2012
- Houston Marathon Chosen As Wedding Venue By Texas Couple - Feb 01, 2011
- Venus Williams' short top at Australian Open turns heads again - Jan 19, 2011
- Brit school bans Miss Sexy trousers for being 'unhelpful to learning' - Nov 04, 2010
- Kim remembers dad at wedding - Aug 22, 2011
- Mel B goes topless for breast cancer awareness - Sep 14, 2012
- Picture Perfect Wedding Photos Of Chelsea Reveal Details Of The Ceremony - Aug 02, 2010
- Hilary Duff And Mike Comrie's Fairytale Wedding Pictures Revealed - Aug 16, 2010
- 'Take That' member Mark Owen ties the knot - Nov 09, 2009
- Kevin Jonas gets hitched - Dec 21, 2009
Tags: aisle, brains, breasts, daily mail, family and friends, flesh, high heels, london, melanie, modesty, nearby castle, nether regions, register office, schachner, thong, top hat, veil, wedding dress