Australian driver fined for drunken sex actMay 22nd, 2009 - 12:03 pm ICT by IANS
Sydney, May 22 (DPA) Australia’s far-north burnished its reputation for outrageous behaviour Friday when a Darwin court fined a man for driving while having sex with his girlfriend.
The 33-year-old builder, Brad Milne, was also convicted of drink driving and not wearing a seatbelt.
A fellow motorist witnessed erratic driving and called police after Milne drew level with him at a traffic light, and he observed the amorous behaviour.
- Oz motorist fined after being caught 'in the act' with girlfriend - May 23, 2009
- Mobiles, music, lipstick putting motorists lives at risk - Jul 19, 2011
- Drunken driving: Chandigarh court sets a precedent - Jun 24, 2011
- Brit drivers 'risking life by using Twitter, Facebook while driving' - Mar 20, 2011
- Traffic police in Russia promote prayer - Feb 26, 2012
- Beware drivers! Police watching you mile away - Feb 02, 2012
- Speeding Swedish drivers' fines to fund lottery for safe drivers! - Nov 29, 2010
- 22pc of drivers don't wear seatbelts: UK study - Jun 29, 2010
- Queen caught driving without seat belt - Jun 14, 2010
- Holi revellers warned against breaking traffic rules - Mar 19, 2011
- 8,000 fined for Holi traffic violations - Mar 21, 2011
- 777 people fined for drunk driving - Mar 08, 2012
- In Chandigarh, are traffic rules meant to be broken? - Mar 08, 2010
- Delhi Police warn against drunk driving on New Year's Eve - Dec 29, 2011
- Traffic cops in Lucknow take to 'gandhigiri' - Apr 04, 2012