Aussie men with facial hair ‘have more sex’June 29th, 2010 - 4:03 pm ICT by ANI
Melbourne, June 29 (ANI): A survey has found that 6 in 10 Australian women agree that men with facial hair are more sexually attractive than their cleaner-cut counterparts.
The survey, conducted by Schick Men’s razors with Jigsaw Strategic Research, asked men and women in the ages of 16 to 34 what the effects of various facial hair styles had on men’s success rate with women.
About two thirds of the men asked agreed that having well-groomed facial hair gives them a much better success rate with women.
A whopping 75 percent of men also confessed that sporting facial hair makes them ‘feel’ more attractive to women, and 76 percent declared they felt more interesting with well-groomed facial hair.
Around 68 percent went so far as to say they think their chin rug gives them more personality, perhaps due to the ratio of women finding a man with facial hair to be more individualistic, stylish and adventurous.
Based on the results of the survey, it was decided that men with facial hair have more sex.
“Changing your facial hair can give you a completely new identity and unlike a tattoo - you can play around with it,” the Daily Telegraph quoted Australian stylist and grooming expert Jeff Lack, as saying.
“The great news is that there is a new trend emerging as today’s men are starting to realise the importance of ‘individuality’ and choosing what you stand for -Australian guys understand this as becoming your own personal brand.
“Think of Lucas Neill, Matt Newton and the Russell Brand ‘brand’, not only does their facial hair increase their attractiveness, without it they wouldn’t appear as unique or as interesting as they are,” he stated.
For men who want to go all the way and come across as the most exciting lovers on the planet, women also think styled facial hair means you are wilder in the bedroom. (ANI)
- Hairy chests are out: Clean-shaven torsos in - Jul 18, 2012
- Philips launches bodygroom product for men - Jul 20, 2012
- Before V-Day, it's salon visit for women - Feb 13, 2012
- Men not much drawn to grooming products - Sep 17, 2011
- What do Kiwi women want in their men? - Oct 31, 2010
- The top 10 ways to impress a woman - Nov 28, 2010
- Hairstyles For Women In 2011 - Jan 19, 2011
- Hair salon's battered woman advert evokes outrage - Sep 07, 2011
- Scarring hair loss in African-American women attributed to hairstyles - Apr 12, 2011
- Everyone looks beautiful through 'beer goggles' - Jan 28, 2011
- Brit Hunk Robert Pattinson Features In Esquire's 'Worst Dressed Category" - Nov 10, 2010
- Kids may be killing your marital joy - Jul 03, 2012
- Women change 104 hair styles in lifetime - Jul 14, 2010
- Indian women should try messy, classic look: French hairstylist (With Images) - Apr 28, 2012
- Women feel old at 29, men at 58 - Mar 27, 2011
Tags: attractiveness, aussie men, australian women, better success, counterparts, daily telegraph, facial hair styles, great news, individuality, june 29, lucas neill, matt newton, new identity, new trend, personal brand, razors, russell brand, strategic research, stylist, success rate