Aussie barmaid fined for crushing beer cans with bare boobs!November 14th, 2007 - 2:53 am ICT by admin
The 31-year-old was fined after entering a guilty plea without appearing in court to breaches of licence conditions under the Liquor Control Act.
Off-duty barmaid Tracey Leslie, 43, was fined 500 dollars for helping to hang spoons from De Favari’s nipples, police said.
The hotel manager was also fined 1,000 dollars for failing to bring the raunchy show to a halt.
However, De Favari has criticized the police action, by describing the fine as “farce.”
“They (the police) told me I was attracting too much attention to my sexuality … because I was crushing cans with my breasts,” the Daily Telegraph quoted her, as telling Channel 7.
“I can’t believe it. I think it’s a farce,” she added. (ANI)
- Aussie barmaid slapped with $300 fine for exposing too much - Jun 15, 2010
- Today is Taylor Momsen's birthday - Jul 26, 2011
- Oz cop loses appeal over 'oral sex demand from woman' dismissal - Jul 02, 2010
- Bill Clinton Stars on 'Rachael Ray' Show - Sep 20, 2011
- Beckham hires armed guard to protect family - Aug 28, 2011
- Aniston tries out DeGeneres' 'nipple vibrator' b'day gift on air! - Feb 05, 2011
- Canadian woman flashes her boobs at boy, 5, over noise dispute - Jun 25, 2010
- 'Gossip Girl' star Taylor Momsen flashes boobs during NYC gig - Oct 23, 2010
- Dita Von Teese gets help from wandering hands in raunchy burlesque revue! - Sep 17, 2009
- Milla Jovovich exposes boob during red carpet wardrobe malfunction - Apr 02, 2011
- JWoww’s Revealing Outfit Plan Cancelled By MTV On New Year’s Eve - Jan 04, 2011
- Cross-dressing policeman in Oz caught in an 'offensive act' by officers - Jan 19, 2011
- Facebook bans breast cancer survivor's photo of reconstructed breasts - Mar 09, 2011
- US surgeon sues women following 'Frankenstein' boobs claim - Nov 22, 2010
- Colombian rebels say they are holding French reporter - May 07, 2012
Tags: aussie, barmaid, beer cans, boobs, breaches, breasts, channel 7, daily telegraph, farce, guilty plea, hotel manager, licence conditions, liquor control act, luana, police action, premier hotel, raunchy, spoons, western australia